NEurope
Cube

Space Mafia

Who are you Shino? You moved swiftly to put the final nail in Dyson's coffin yesterday, even when I said we should pressure him... I didn't say all out kill him?

Vote: Shino

He's evil! He's evil I tell you! Can't get more evil!

No, I will not change my vote! Shino is too evil!

Who are you Shino? You moved swiftly to put the final nail in Dyson's coffin yesterday, even when I said we should pressure him... I didn't say all out kill him?

Except "your" votes was 66% of all the votes, and we all know what "pressure" means, heck we've been trying to "pressure" you for some time now.

And I'm a proven good guy.

Edit: Guess what you used Jonna's 3 votes again! Against who? ME!

How are you proven? You have just teamed up with Nintendohnut to apply the pressure. Did I miss where you said how good you are?

:heh:

5 is a majority.

darksnowman (0) Vicar, Shino

Shino (4) darksnowman, Jonnas

How are you proven? You have just teamed up with Nintendohnut to apply the pressure. Did I miss where you said how good you are?

:heh:

i found out that mr-paul tried to kidnap Shino tonight...

...so lucky boy shino

So, mr-paul was HAL a bad guy who targeted me. That should clear up.

NO ONE MUST VOTE FOR Shino

DARKSNOWMAN IS TRYING TO GETAWAY WITH MURDER

P.S.

why are my and shino´s votes count as 0?

Its really evident now! If we don't kill him we'll just use Jonnas to eliminate everyone!

And if someone votes against me now is clearly bad guy.

Darn I have to go to bed I'm on a night shift at work tomorrow.

Any way

I´m 99% sure Darksnowman is evil or neutral but he is making thing worse with his mind Fucking skill he used it on Doughnut yesterday and it got Dyson killed thank god someone brought him back to live.

NO ONE MUST VOTE FOR Shino

DARKSNOWMAN IS TRYING TO GETAWAY WITH MURDER

P.S.

why are my and shino´s votes count as 0?

Come now, do you really think a God is gonna allow himself to be lynched?

Vicar and Shino's votes have been cancelled.

The town are unable to reach a majority today.

The mafia ganged up on the actor and battered him to death.

Shino is dead. He was Jason Nesmith/Capt. Taggart (Galaxy Quest). He used the experimental Omega 13 to bring back the dead.

The mafia had full run of the town now.

The Game is Over. The mafia have won.

Jonnas was Zapp Brannigan (Futurama). He took over after Vader was killed. He had a large vote - which was risky as voting for good or not voting for evil people could be very suspicious.

darksnowman was Ra (Stargate). As you all know, he could make people vote for others. He didn't know that if someone disobeyed that both people would die.

LazyBoy Mrs. Coulter (His Dark Materials). She could get information out of people.

Dyson was Q (Star Trek). Shino didn't know that using the Omega 13 two nights in a row would create a 50:50 chance of a neutral or evil character. An evil came up for Dyson. His powers were massively reduced on this planet - he could swap targets around.

The rest of the town were made into slaves:

Eenuh was Marvin the Paranoid Android (Hitch-hiker's Guide to the Galaxy). He could roleblock people by depressing them.

MoogleViper was The Doctor (Doctor Who). He could investigate past nights and find out who had targeted a random player.

Nintendohnut was the Face of Boe (Doctor Who). He could tell The Doctor something important when he (the Face of Boe) died. Earlier in the game he was Captain Jack Harkness. He would perform CSIs and lose the notes (he picked up bad habits from Torchwood). He remembered one note from each investigation.

Vicar was River Tam (Firefly). She could read minds. She lost her power when her brother died.

FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!

I HATE U ALL!!

Fucking knew it, dark.

When I was going so aggressive at you I could see the town turning on me instead so I had to lay off, but I KNEW you were at least neutral.

Bastard.

Congratulation to my mafia brethren, i might be there if i didn´t count the votes wrong. But by god was it worth it

LMAO! I can't believe it! What a weird ending for me, my first mafia game I've won and all because I was brought back to life :D

Well...how bizarre!

It was so obvious! But they were so many!

Edit: And Cube I didn't use it 2 night in a row, that was the point, I didn't want to risk it.

LMAO! I can't believe it! What a weird ending for me, my first mafia game I've won and all because I was brought back to life :D

Well...how bizarre!

The mafia won, don´t remember you in the mob

EDIT: And Shino the reason we were so many was because we were pretty much ignored trough most of the game

The mafia won, don´t remember you in the mob

Read my last post. It explains why Dyson became part of the mafia (He couldn't communicate with them and they didn't know he was in it.

Mcoy personally thought that his character had no chance of winning considering his fate was in the hands of someone else.

Had to quote this in honour of Mundi, our good luck charm.

Sorry about the deceit guys, but I really had nothing to do with Chair on night one, seriously.

We didn't know about Dyson, thanks for that one Shino.

And well played by Jonnas and Lazyboy as well as the others. We had a good start and only lost some numbers at the end. But we rejigged our plan and it has came off.

By the way, Dohnut was meant to vote Shino, why didn't you?!

On a lesser note, I'm disappointed not to have been il padrino seeing as I was a God lol. :heh:

I FUCKING TOLD YOU

I was about to tell you all that darksnowman and LazyBoy were fucking evil! And I suspected Jonnas as well, but I kept getting fucking mind controlled and couldn't tell you.

I had a massive message written out explaining all of it, then I never got to post it. I was mind controlled tonight and was about to sacrifice myself to tell you all who was evil. How fucking annoying.