N-Europe

Mafia Game #5 - N-Europe Forum War!

chairdriver

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Er, Big C; Oxygen_Waste has voted for himself? Yet it was Gaggle64 that voted?

Hmm... chair just pretty much told us that Gaggle is likely to be me. Quite a slip-up...

Who is this silent member? Speak if you saw an Admin send a PM.

Of course he won't speak... as far as we know... the admins are bad. Do you really think he's gonna expose himself like that?

He still sounds suspicious. Why are him and MadDog still voting for Eenuh when they think she's good?

Vote: Oxigen_Waste

Pressure. Just like everyone else did with me... I wanna hear what she has to say...

Although now that you mention it... it's kinda dumb seing that she's not going to be able to post till tomorrow.

So now what? If I change my vote I'm sure you'll all say it's also suspicious... Big woop.

I'm gonna go with a Vote: Oxigen_Waste. I think in previous games the town have always made the mistake of being too afraid to lynch.

Also guys, don't forget, there are neutrals in the game too, or at least there have been in the previous games. Maybe they fit in somewhere in the Oxigen/Eenuh situation?

Admins aren't bad. The write up showed Fierce_Link was vigilante, and Jordan was a doctor.

Hmm... Right you are. Hadn't noticed that about Jordan. Flinky is not really an admin.

Hey,gaggle. Can I ask you a favour?? Since I'm about to die and all... Once I do die, you'll see I'm good... and I can guarantee you that MadDog is good... so, please, if I do die (in wich case you'll know I'm right), do protect MadDog. He'll be as open as anyone could be. Hear that, protectors???, If I die, I can't protect MadDog, so please someone do it for me, as he's exposed himself for me. Ok? Please?

What about the GTFO! guys? they might be baddies.

"I thought you were banned." said the second.

"I was, but I'm back for the lulz. LICK TITTIES OR GTFO!"

If so, then what of ReZourceman (character)?

(Member / GTFO! / Mafia player / HCR / Roleblocker)

... He was a member, a GTFO! and a mafia player, which O_W (actual player) could've protected. But then he's a member/townie too... so maybe they're neutrals? Point is, "mafia player" can't immediately be certainly GOOD just yet.

What about the GTFO! guys? they might be baddies.

... He was a member, a GTFO! and a mafia player, which O_W (actual player) could've protected. But then he's a member/townie too... so maybe they're neutrals? Point is, "mafia player" can't immediately be certainly GOOD just yet.

Well... I could've protected him... but I don't know who has the Mafia Player keyword, now do I? I'm only sure about MadDog.

Oh, and gaggle... I asked you to protect him, but just so you know, I'm extremely convinced you're evil... People, bear that in mind.

Rereading the write-up, and assuming the Admins are the Mafiosos, someone protected Ant-Shimmin from the Mafiosos. If it was O_W, it's better to forgive him.

A banned member protected another banned member from the Admin. O_W is claiming to be chairdriver, who is not a banned member.

A member with a red name had been sent to ban Ant-Shimmin, who had somehow come back onto the forum.

However, he received a PM from another banned member, and reading it he decided to give Ant-Shimmin another chance.

On that note however, we know of another person who can protect others...

I am a protection character. *puts head in noose*

I'm gonna just review here.

We have O_W, who is apparently chairdriver. MadDog91UK backs him up, he's Paj Meen Ah. I'm starting to believe the duo, though I also believe they are not good, but are neutral characters, with their own goals to win. Like, survive until only those with the keyword "Mafia Player" remain for example.

We have Eenuh, the person who accused O_W after apparently investigating him. People say she isn't usually this confident when accusing someone, but I imagine her post could have been influenced by the fact she was in a rush. And if O_W is neutral, then he may very well be classed as evil when investigated. After all, he can protect GTFO! members, who are assumed to be evil.

Then we have you gaggle64, a person who also has the power to protect. As the write up says, there is are banned member that can protect other banned members. You also seemed pretty open to revealing that you could protect others. Maybe that's because you know the banned won't get you...

Let's sum up a possible scenario. Eenuh, a good person, accuses O_W of being evil, based on her finds. The banned, including gaggle, use this opportunity to get a non banned member out of the running, pushing O_W to reveal his role. He claims to be chairdriver, yet the banned will vote for him anyway, because if he is chairdriver, they can get rid of O_W and Eenuh, killing two people in one day. In addition, gaggle claims to be a protector so he can be seen as good to the people.

Based on that possible scenario, I shall Vote: gaggle64 for now. I am open to being convinced otherwise, however...

Actually, "Mafia Player" probably means the REAL ReZourceman is playing.

We have O_W, who is apparently chairdriver. MadDog91UK backs him up, he's Paj Meen Ah. I'm starting to believe the duo, though I also believe they are not good, but are neutral characters, with their own goals to win. Like, survive until only those with the keyword "Mafia Player" remain for example.

We have Eenuh, the person who accused O_W after apparently investigating him. People say she isn't usually this confident when accusing someone, but I imagine her post could have been influenced by the fact she was in a rush. And if O_W is neutral, then he may very well be classed as evil when investigated. After all, he can protect GTFO! members, who are assumed to be evil.

Then we have you gaggle64, a person who also has the power to protect. As the write up says, there is are banned member that can protect other banned members. You also seemed pretty open to revealing that you could protect others. Maybe that's because you know the banned won't get you...

Let's sum up a possible scenario. Eenuh, a good person, accuses O_W of being evil, based on her finds. The banned, including gaggle, use this opportunity to get a non banned member out of the running, pushing O_W to reveal his role. He claims to be chairdriver, yet the banned will vote for him anyway, because if he is chairdriver, they can get rid of O_W and Eenuh, killing two people in one day. In addition, gaggle claims to be a protector so he can be seen as good to the people.

Based on that possible scenario, I shall Vote: gaggle64 for now. I am open to being convinced otherwise, however...

At last, someone who thinks as me.

Votes (17 is a majority)

No Lynch (5) McMad, Domjcg, Vicar, Tellyn, Jonnas

Oxigen_waste (14) Eenuh, gaggle64, jayseven, Calza, Strider, Nintendohnut, AshMat, My Buttons are magic!, Shino, Haggis, Ellmeister, Shorty, Cube, Dyson

Eenuh (2) Oxigen_waste, MadDog91UK

gaggle64 (1) Sprout

Actually, "Mafia Player" probably means the REAL ReZourceman is playing.

That's a good point - certainly matches up with those in the write-up.

It's just that if someone has the ability to protect only those specifically tagged members, surely that alienates the non-members of that group? Perhaps it means the mafia-players are a different group (good or neutral) from the staff, the banned and the regular members?