N-Europe

Mafia Game #5 - N-Europe Forum War!

chairdriver

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW that just blew my mind what if Eenuh is mafia and is using us to vote him off because he has something they don't want him to have ....or you are the mafia and want to keep him alive to keep you numbers up.

might be a bald move to get rid of him because he already knows that he is in with the mafia and then he is as good as dead.

this game is freaking awesome plz make a mafia #6

If you want to look at it like that, then you could easily say that the people who voted no body know that O_W is in the mafia and therefore want people to vote nobody, then you could argue this is a trap eenuhs put us into to, to get rid of a good guy :P

ahh love speculation :D

Vote: nobody

So if tellyn is talking in the third person, and he's not Mcoy... Then why the hell is he talking in the third person? Perhaps Mcoy did something to him last night?

Tellyn doesn't know what happened to him. Tellyn is required to talk in third-person as of day 2. =(

So if tellyn is talking in the third person, and he's not Mcoy... Then why the hell is he talking in the third person? Perhaps Mcoy did something to him last night?

or he has random powers? today he talks like Mcoy tomorrow he might be wearing my tophat

and

Change Vote: No Lynch

I'm so confused I have no idea who is good or bad, so I´m just going to sit back relax and see what happens maybe the mafia is trying to make us vote him off because he knows to much or maybe he is the mafia every thing points to that one mafia member will be banned today or tomorrow

Chairdriver, I changed my vote to nobody a little while back =]

Oxigen_Waste, you haven't backed up the fact that you're good yet with anything except saying that Eenuh is evil or being fooled. I'm leaning towards voting for you again.

What do you want me to do? It's the second day... I dunno anything. The only thing I can do is tell you I'm innocent. I have no substantial "proof". You'll just hav to trust me.

I can tell you who I am, if necessary.