NEurope
chairdriver

Mafia Game #5 - N-Europe Forum War!

Dysons onto something here,

Change Vote: Gaggle64

*stops talking and leaves the rest up to everyone to figure out*

There can be multiple mafia's though - Admins and GTFO.

Good point, hadn't thought of that. I personally don't know much about what the GTFO's did but if I remember rightly they didn't target regular members in their GTFO...stuff.

Anyway, that's somewhat irrelevant, if we were a mafia team why would I be revealing our goal, and my own character?

I'll be disappointed if people can't see what's going on, seriously.

If the admins are evil.

Then Tellyn knew who one of the admins was.

Sooo, gaggle64 probably silenced Tellyn, so that Tellyn couldnt tell anyone who it was.

So gaggle was probably protecting the Admin who attacked Tellyn

Maddog - to convince me you will need to change your vote to nobody, then back again, so I know youre not being blackmailed.

Until that happens I'm not voting for anyone

He changed for me... It's the same.

Actually, I was trying to protect O_W. After the 2nd day, it seemed the least I owed him.

The member knew too much, the admin couldn't have that.

"Your account has been temporarily suspended"

gaggle64 as the admin silenced Tellyn for knowing too much.

Becuase Tellyn said he knew who had silenced him, and that whoever did was a admin.

Actually, I was trying to protect O_W. After the 2nd day, it seemed the least I owed him.

I'm not exactly "sure" about your allegiance, but that's only because I don't know if we can trust MadDog's investigative skills. He may be incompetent. But I don't "like" you, not in this thread (outside here, I do... : peace:).

Your explanation does make sense and fits what you were saying yesterday. What makes me think twice is the silenced member. I don't like that one bit. I guess it's Tellyn, since he's online and hasn't posted... but I have that stuck on my throat.

So here's what I figure... everyone with investigative powers... go for gaggle tonight, please. That way we'll know for sure. And we'll get to know if MadDog's skills are any good. As for now, as much as I dislike doing this, I'm acting on a 50% chance that you are evil, coupled with a gut feeling. So my vote still stands, sorry.

I believe in Gaggle, there's as much evidence against him as there was against O_W on day 2. And I also believe Dyson made a dangerous move for a mafia member, but maybe that's his plan all along.

Eenuh also believes in gaggle for now. Eenuh is wondering why some people (like Moria and others) are simply jumping on the bandwagon and voting for gaggle without any other word.

gaggle64 as the admin silenced Tellyn for knowing too much.

Becuase Tellyn said he knew who had silenced him, and that whoever did was a admin.

Are you saying that you stalked gaggle and found out that he targeted Tellyn?

It looks like two people targeted Tellyn - someone protecting protected someone else but ended up protecting Tellyn through an admin change and an admin who silenced him.

Votes (16 is a majority)

AshMat (11) Cube, gaggle64, Ellmeister, Eenuh, DomJcg, MoogleViper, Shorty, mr-paul, Haggis, Calza, Jayseven

No Lynch (1) Brian Mcoy

gaggle64 (7) Oxigen_waste, MadDog91UK, ReZourceman, Strider, DomJcg, Nintendohnut, Moria

It looks like two people targeted Tellyn - someone protecting protected someone else but ended up protecting Tellyn through an admin change and an admin who silenced him.

I would be the former. Though would not being protected stop him from being silenced? Or merely banned?

I believe in Gaggle, there's as much evidence against him as there was against O_W on day 2. And I also believe Dyson made a dangerous move for a mafia member, but maybe that's his plan all along.

The only exception is... Eenuh was blackmailed. MadDog isn't.

Eenuh also believes in gaggle for now. Eenuh is wondering why some people (like Moria and others) are simply jumping on the bandwagon and voting for gaggle without any other word.

Eenuh is very wise to wonder so. I can't understand it either. I mean... I'm backing up my partner's results. Why are people voting without even commenting. Debating is the key to the unravel of new evidence.

No,thats just my theory :smile:

I'm still voting for ashmat. The forum war is about banned members coming back and motion was an irritating fucker.

There characters might not allow them to speak.

Eenuh thinks that maybe they are mafia members and would be glad to get rid of someone they know is not evil.

Eenuh's vote for Ashmat still stands, as the GTFO team doesn't sound good.

I'm still voting for ashmat. The forum war is about banned members coming back and motion was an irritating fucker.

That would be my logic.

I'm maintaining my vote for now. I don't want the GTFO stuff to be forgotten tomorrow, and I think that Gaggle will be investigated tonight and followed up tomorrow :)

No,thats just my theory :smile:

What do you mean 'theory'?

I think I will stick with my original vote. I mean... as far as I'm concerned the actual motion and harribo were 'bad guys' :heh:

Change Vote: Ashmat

Sorry I know nothing. I'm just following what evidence looks more convincing.