NEurope
chairdriver

Mafia Game #5 - N-Europe Forum War!

That is what I was thinking, whoever targets Mcoy the next day then has to speak in 3rd person. It would be awesome if that was the extent of his power.

Tellyn did not find Mcoy! Tellyn was threatened unless he spoke in third-person. Tellyn has to speak like this for the rest of the game.

Tellyn found out who someone was last night, and Tellyn was then required to speak in third-person. Tellyn is not Mcoy or purposely imitating Mcoy. :(

Mcoy will let you off the loose if you tell Mcoy who it was you targeted and let Mcoy know what your power is.

Tellyn did not find Mcoy! Tellyn was threatened unless he spoke in third-person. Tellyn has to speak like this for the rest of the game.

Mcoy finds this outrageous, Mcoy wants to know who put this on you and if it's reversible.

Mcoy will let you off the loose if you tell Mcoy who it was you targeted and let Mcoy know what your power is.

haha, no, you see, if the admin threatened tellyn then we should assume that he could be evil no?

Tellyn is unsure whether to reveal the identity of the person he found. Tellyn will reveal it if enough people want him to. :(

Reveal it:)

You know, its like tecniqually nighttime as the votes called for no lynch

It depends though, Eenuh might elaborate on her accusations which could swing the votes back round again.

It depends though, Eenuh might elaborate on her accusations which could swing the votes back round again.

No votes or change of votes count after the majority has been reached. And the majority have voted for no lynch.

With my mad l33t haXX0r skillz. Or not.

I still don't really suspect anyone, to be honest. This is probably to do with the fact I spent most of the day revising. I hate spending Saturdays working - I like them!

Does anyone else have a favorite day of the week? :heh:

Aye, I don't know what I'm getting, being a keyword (doctor is one), or something about their power, or maybe something else - it's only the second day.

Elsewhere: it's bugging me now - does anyone else have a favorite day of the week?? :heh:

Tellyn may[/i] be McCoy... :indeed:

Hey fish whats up with this? Are you trying to make us say something that will help you or is this just a strange hobby of yours.

I´m not going to awnser your question because I think it is a trap, like with you-know-who in the last mafia game you said his real name and he got info about you, there is something fishy about you like you are a member of the Anonymous army, it´s probably just me being paranoid who knows

Tellyn thinks that we should send in our powers now so that night will be quicker.

Elsewhere: it's bugging me now - does anyone else have a favorite day of the week?? :heh:

Hmm Fridays

Now let´s see if what i think is right

A few things:

-There can be Evil Doctors;

-I still think Admins are the Evil dudes (notice how Fierce-Link was a good guy with Admin powers, but not an actual Admin)

-Fish is trying to know our favourite days of the week. I think it's pretty obvious exactly who he is.

A few things:

-I still think Admins are the Evil dudes (notice how Fierce-Link was a good guy with Admin powers, but not an actual Admin)

-Fish is trying to know our favourite days of the week. I think it's pretty obvious exactly who he is.

A few things:

A few things:

Who is the Fish?

And Tellyn who is your character?

Are you thinking maybe that the fish is McCoy? Or just some other character who really likes doing polls? Not obvious to me :S

Also it isn't night time until chair gets on and say it is :P we can talk long after a majority has been reached as long as chair never comes on and tells us to shut up :-)

Votes (17 is a majority)

No Lynch (17) McMad, Domjcg, Vicar, Tellyn, Jonnas, The fish, Dyson, gaggle64, My buttons are magic!, Sprout, Shino, Nintendohnut, Mundi. Strider, Cube, Calza, Shorty

Oxigen_waste (4) Eenuh, Strider, AshMat, Ellmeister

gaggle64 (8) Oxigen_waste, MadDog91UK, Bluejay, Cube, jayseven, Shorty, Haggis, Calza

Tellyn (1) Brian Mcoy

A majority has bee reached.

Day 2 is now over

The members couldn't decide who to chase off the site, so they did nothing.

There are 33 players in the game. (17 is a majority)

AshMat

Bluejay

Brian Mcoy

Calza

Coolness Bears

Cube

Domjcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

gaggle64

Haggis

jayseven

Jonnas

MadDog91Uk

My Buttons are magic!

McMad

MoogleViper

Moria

Mundi

mr-paul

Nintendohnut

Oxigen_waste

ReZourceman

Shino

Shorty

Sprout

Strider

Tellyn

The fish

Vicar

Welsh_gamer

Zell

Night 2 begins now

Are you thinking maybe that the fish is McCoy? Or just some other character who really likes doing polls? Not obvious to me :S

Also it isn't night time until chair gets on and say it is :P we can talk long after a majority has been reached as long as chair never comes on and tells us to shut up :-)

Yeah, I believe Fish is Mcoy. Who else goes around collecting seemingly useless information?

And sorry for that double post. :heh:

Night 2 is now over

On the admin board, Platty had made a decision. Mundi would have to be the one to go.

Sending another staff member, the member's account was soon disabled.

Mundi has been banned. He was Mundi (lol), the shady player who had a knack of getting out of tight situations. (Member / Mafia Player / Miller / Unlynchable)

Three members were having an interesting chat in the music thread.

Suddenly, an ex-member came into the thread.

"your music taste is shit."

Not wanting to argue, the member with a Tori Amos avatar left the thread, leaving the other two to argue.

"Yeah, well what type of music do you like?" posted the member with a Paramore banner in his sig.

"To be honest, I don't even give a shit which type of music he likes" posted the member with an avatar of a pair of identicle twins, before leaving to check up on the mafia thread.

Clicking onto the thread he noticed a name he hadn't seen for a while. He groaned as he read the usual unpunctuated shit.

"Oi! If you don't want to play the game, piss off."

Meanwhile, a member started a new thread.

"Have you ever been stuck on a busy bus? Was it a scary experience? Did you have sore legs?"

An admin saw the thread, and before anyone could reply, he moved it to another sub-section of the forum. There, a member eagerly told his story, all in the third person.

The member knew too much, the admin couldn't have that.

"Your account has been temporarily suspended"

One player has been silenced. They cannot post during day 3, and will not be included when calculating the vote majority.

A girl eagerly posted on the post your purchases thread, to show off her new hair dye.

"I'm really excited! I'm dying it green tonight!"

An ex-member read the thread, and looking at the picture of the dye, realised that certain brand had been tested on animals.

Several hours later, Raining_again's house was on fire.

welsh_gamer's computer has been burnt in a fire. He was Raining_again, a member who would dye her hair different colours to get different powers (Member / Female / random powers)

There are 31 players in the game. (16 is a majority)

AshMat

Bluejay

Brian Mcoy

Calza

Coolness Bears

Cube

Domjcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

gaggle64

Haggis

jayseven

Jonnas

MadDog91Uk

My Buttons are magic!

McMad

MoogleViper

Moria

mr-paul

Nintendohnut

Oxigen_waste

ReZourceman

Shino

Shorty

Sprout

Strider

Tellyn

The fish

Vicar

Zell

Day 3 begins now

tested on animals.

Several hours later, Raining_again's house was on fire.

welsh_gamer's computer has been burnt in a fire. He was Raining_again, a member who would dye her hair different colours to get different powers (Member / Female / random powers)

LMAO! I guess we know that dynastygal, Coolness Bears (The random questions - I think that's The Fish, he keeps asking about the weekdays..) and Brian Mcoy (probably Tellyn) are all characters now. And Platty of course.