NEurope
chairdriver

Mafia Game #5 - N-Europe Forum War!

Mcoy will not accept anyone trying to pretend to be Brian Mcoy, Mcoy knows his characters have all been good before so Mcoy thinks that the person pretending to be Mcoy will be evil this time.

Mcoy will vote the importer who is pretending to be Mcoy

Mcoy vote: Tellyn

Mcoy won't change his vote unless Tellyn proves that he is not Brian Mcoy

Mcoy vote: Tellyn

Eenuh would like to explain that when she voted for Oxigen_waste, she was forced to do so. Eenuh got blackmailed and had to post that Oxigen_waste was evil and make it sound genuine.

Eenuh has no information about his real role or whether he's good or bad or neutral. Eenuh would like to apologize to Oxigen_waste for having to vote for him.

LMAO! I guess we know that dynastygal, Coolness Bears (The random questions - I think that's The Fish, he keeps asking about the weekdays..) and Brian Mcoy (probably Tellyn) are all characters now. And Platty of course.

And charidriver & Paj.

Seems Eenuh has to talk in third person now. I thought it was a boy who has to talk in first person because of the write up saying a he??

Eenuh would like to explain that when she voted for Oxigen_waste, she was forced to do so. Eenuh got blackmailed and had to post that Oxigen_waste was evil and make it sound genuine.

Eenuh has no information about his real role or whether he's good or bad or neutral. Eenuh would like to apologize to Oxigen_waste for having to vote for him.

No problem. I knew it wasn't your fault... even so, what were the circumstances of the blackmail?

No problem. I knew it wasn't your fault... even so, what were the circumstances of the blackmail?

Eenuh had to say what she did or her identity and powers would be uncovered. =(

Hmm I guess Eenuh's post proves that Tellyn was telling the truth and that he isn't Brian Mcoy, now it's very likely that the Fish is him.

Eenuh had to say what she did or her identity and powers would be uncovered. =(

Hm... and tonight you got hit by the same person as Tellyn. Interesting... :smile:

Mcoy change vote: Nobody

Mcoy thinks either people are messing around with him or someone is behind making other people doing the third person talking, Mcoy will not vote someone until he can clear a few things up.

Hm... and tonight you got hit by the same person as Tellyn. Interesting... :smile:

Eenuh do you know who it is at all?

Eenuh has to post in third person or she will be killed.

Eenuh wonders if we know who the bad guys are in this game or not?

He was ReZourceman, doing it for the lulz. (Member / GTFO! / Mafia player / HCR / Roleblocker)

I have found out that the GTFO! is a group of people. I think they're a threat to the forum.

Motion is one of the members of this group. If you want to go after him I'll reveal who he is.

gaggle64 is becoming very confused with all these people talking in the third person.

I have found out that the GTFO! is a group of people. I think they're a threat to the forum.

Motion is one of the members of this group. If you want to go after him I'll reveal who he is.

GTFO, eh? Sounds like a mafia group. You got info, spill the beans.

Mcoy change vote: Nobody

Mcoy thinks either people are messing around with him or someone is behind making other people doing the third person talking, Mcoy will not vote someone until he can clear a few things up.

So, you're pretty much saying that you're Brian Mcoy, AKA yourself.

Mcoy is always Mcoy but Mcoy knows there is another Mcoy out there trying to do annoying things and Mcoy wants him dead

GTFO, eh? Sounds like a mafia group. You got info, spill the beans.

OK.

AshMat is Motion, and is part of the GTFO group.

Vote: AshMat

Here's one, O_W, what's HRC?

I dunno. It's one of my keywords. I don't really know what it stands for... and that's HCR, not HRC.

OK.

AshMat is Motion, and is part of the GTFO group.

Vote: AshMat

Thats enough reasons for me!

Vot-

Hold...what if he's being blackmailed?

I think Eenuh is still the on being blackmailed, hence her speaking in McCoylish.