Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Piercings and/or tattoos!

Raining_again

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're going to get all of that tattooed on you? o.O :heh: Nice poem though. Not sure how you're going to get a tattoo out of that but never mind. Obviously you know so that's the important thing.

Think I have an idea for mine but I'm sure it's been cliched and done before so I'm not sure about it. Once I have a camera or something available, I'll post a picture of what I'm thinking of.

You're going to get all of that tattooed on you? o.O :heh: Nice poem though. Not sure how you're going to get a tattoo out of that but never mind. Obviously you know so that's the important thing.

Think I have an idea for mine but I'm sure it's been cliched and done before so I'm not sure about it. Once I have a camera or something available, I'll post a picture of what I'm thinking of.

Well text is easier than you think, I was planning on something similar to this:

18_6dsc3889.jpg

But from my under arm to my hip on one side, luckily it's his own work anyway. It doesn't matter if a design is cliched as long as you know that in several years you're likely to love it.

Got a picture of what I was thinking of. Pretty basic as it is because I don't have much more than a pencil and a pen to draw it up.

img057cn9.jpg

w640.png

The main differences would be that it would be a black underlay and the circles would be coloured dots that went from blue at one end to red at the other and faded into one another. Composition would be slightly different as, perhaps with it having a leg less extended. But it has meaning for me so it's something I'd be interested in getting done. Just an idea to start with. Got a few others floating around.

edit: actually.... looking at it as it is, it looks awful. Fail. Really need to get my spark back as I can't come up with anything anymore.

Got a picture of what I was thinking of. Pretty basic as it is because I don't have much more than a pencil and a pen to draw it up.

img057cn9.jpg

w640.png

The main differences would be that it would be a black underlay and the circles would be coloured dots that went from blue at one end to red at the other and faded into one another. Composition would be slightly different as, perhaps with it having a leg less extended. But it has meaning for me so it's something I'd be interested in getting done. Just an idea to start with. Got a few others floating around.

edit: actually.... looking at it as it is, it looks awful. Fail. Really need to get my spark back as I can't come up with anything anymore.

I really like the idea you thought of there, really good colour transition etc. I like the dots too, the lizard jsut needs less of a static pose (If it were me).

It doesn't need to be the exact image, after all your tattooist is supposed to be some form of artist also!

I like the idea of that being done with dot work.

Nightwolf, that's epic!!

Mine's so baby compared to that!!

I want more, some connection to tree's but it's having time to design them, I mean the one i got took me maybe 2 mins (but it's awesomemo!) but my next needs to be more artistic!!

Nightwolf, that's epic!!

Mine's so baby compared to that!!

I want more, some connection to tree's but it's having time to design them, I mean the one i got took me maybe 2 mins (but it's awesomemo!) but my next needs to be more artistic!!

Send an email to the person you want to do your tattoo, they'll do it for you, most artists feel happier doing a tattoo if they've had a part in designing it :)

ganepark; i like the idea of dots, too. Very aboriginal :D I'd like to have an image entirely comprised of small dots. There are some 3d tattoos done by this one guy (saw in a Bizarre mag) taht are awesome.

I like the picture nightwolf linked to with the text - I'd like to have an array of lyrics/quotes/personal text amalgamated into one chunky, messy tatt like that.

My mate's got some cog's on his arm, he gets new ones added every now and then. This is the most recent one I can find and it's probably 2 years old now.

n284204704_1908019_3756.jpg

(the guy on the left is dc0der, who came to the london meet last year :P) It doesn't look amazing in this picture but it is pretty cool in real life.

Yeh the dots thing is something I'm very interested in getting done as I'm a fan of aboriginal art and the inspiration came from that. I've also got another thing that I might have done on my forearm although the colours will be a bit bright. I'll get a pic later.

edit:

img059xp4.jpg

w640.png

img058zm4.jpg

w463.png

The top one is the one that I'd have on my forearm, although that picture is crap. It's a very old drawing and needs to be done again. The other one (focusing on the top half of the picture) is another thing I've been considering. Again, it needs redrawn but it could look cool on the shoulder.

ganepark; i like the idea of dots, too. Very aboriginal :D I'd like to have an image entirely comprised of small dots. There are some 3d tattoos done by this one guy (saw in a Bizarre mag) taht are awesome.

I like the picture nightwolf linked to with the text - I'd like to have an array of lyrics/quotes/personal text amalgamated into one chunky, messy tatt like that.

My mate's got some cog's on his arm, he gets new ones added every now and then. This is the most recent one I can find and it's probably 2 years old now.

n284204704_1908019_3756.jpg

(the guy on the left is dc0der, who came to the london meet last year :P) It doesn't look amazing in this picture but it is pretty cool in real life.

I'm guessing it was just done considering all the crap on his arm? Looks pretty interesting, but needs more...MORE!

I'm sure I'd be able to find the person you are on about Jay, he's probably everywhere!

Text tattoos are awesome, I can't wait for mine.

• 2 weeks later...
Haha! Letty that pic looks like it inferred that you did it with the fork! Looking good but doesn't a surface piercing there rub against your wrist bones?

Haha :D

I put it there for comparison, but I don't know what I'm comparing it with!

Nah, it wont rub the bone, but I've learnt from past experience that wrist surfaces like to grow out as there is so much movement in a wrist.

I've only done it for the dir en grey gig - they're just not practical for me to keep!

for example, I wear glasses, so I couldn't keep my nosebridge, and I don't think that a lip piercing suits me.

Righto Letty.

How many piercings do you have now?

I was recently reminded by a fellow bearded cider/pirate fan that I drunkenly promised to get a tattoo within the next year. I shook on it, and apparently may well have signed something. TEN MONTHS LEFT! Definitely need to get researching/drawing/saving. Arg!

How about my sig image? :p

ScarabTrAvy.png

I've only done it for the dir en grey gig - they're just not practical for me to keep!

for example, I wear glasses, so I couldn't keep my nosebridge, and I don't think that a lip piercing suits me.

How about this to help keep them! :heh:

WARNING, NOT FOR SQUEMISH PEOPLE!

http://news.bmezine.com/?s=Pierced+eyeglasses

Scroll to the bottom.

edit: I reckon strongbow should be tattooed, then you can ask for them to give you monies!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!