N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 3

Mr_Odwin

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aii.. 2-2 draw with Mcoy, a nice start - but been looking at the teams in my league and I swear I've been stuck with teh bottom of the barrel. EVERYONE has better skills than me :'(

And that sponsor 'activity'... i just got paid a million and got told "GET VIP, IT'S GREAT:D:D:D:D". Fair enough.

Going to lose the next game :/

EDIT: Also I find the website a bit of a nuisance to navigate -- once i'm in mah mailbox there's no direct link to getback to teh site... silly.

aii.. 2-2 draw with Mcoy, a nice start - but been looking at the teams in my league and I swear I've been stuck with teh bottom of the barrel. EVERYONE has better skills than me :'(

And that sponsor 'activity'... i just got paid a million and got told "GET VIP, IT'S GREAT:D:D:D:D". Fair enough.

Going to lose the next game :/

EDIT: Also I find the website a bit of a nuisance to navigate -- once i'm in mah mailbox there's no direct link to getback to teh site... silly.

Look at the links at the bottom which should have everything you need all the time and for more general stuff the left hand side I think they can get you back ok.

I think it's internet explorer. Each time i open a link, it says "the page wants you to close this tab OK or NOO?", then just loads the inside frame - no links at teh bottom, none at teh sides. Oh well. Will be back on firefox in a few days *high-fives all*

I think it's internet explorer. Each time i open a link, it says "the page wants you to close this tab OK or NOO?", then just loads the inside frame - no links at teh bottom, none at teh sides. Oh well. Will be back on firefox in a few days *high-fives all*

Oh ok im on firefox so I guess thats it? Nice one on press release j7 you get money for them as well as them being classic for the atmosphere!