NEurope
Slaggis

Rate The Last TV Show You Saw (Spoiler Tags for Recent US Shows!)

Glee - Journey - Season Finale

Awesome episode. The most predictable show on tv managed to surprise us all. Ok, I shouldn't speak for everyone and it was always a possibility that they had to fail at some point, but I certainly wasn't expecting it tonight. Outstanding musical numbers. The new Don't Stop Believin' was great, but Any Way you Want It and Bohemian Rhapsody stole the show. To Sir, With Love had me sniffling, and Sue's actions and the way they were handled was perfect.

Damn that Jesse. In hindsight, VA's performance was outstanding, and deserved to win, which made what happened even more plausible.

Great episode, and brought out quite a range of emotions.

September time on Sky One I think.

He's just fantastic, I've seen that clip three times and I've cried with laughter. I can tell this will be a brilliant series!

People are gonna disagree with me but WTF! How the hell did Vocal Adrenaline win? New Directions were easily better and I'm not just saying that because I like them, I literally thought Vocal Adrenaline wasn't that good. New Directions did a brilliant medley and did much better imo. The whole episode was great, definitely the best in the series. Brilliant songs such as To Sir With Love, Anyway You Want It, Somewhere Over the Rainbow and the new version of Don't Stop Believing. However, I did like the fact that the writers weren't predictable and wrote it so that New Directions won.

9.5/10

Edited by Animal
Automerged Doublepost

In response to the first line under that spoiler cut:

So that we can do it all again next year -_-

Desperate Housewives- The Latest One about Eddie...

Loved this episode, it was brilliant. This show keeps getting better!

10/10

The Big Bang Theory- Stan Lee

Had me in stitches, Sheldon and Penny are just brilliant together!

9/10

Hot in Cleveland

betty-white-hot-in-cleveland.jpg

On a trip to Paris three 40-odd-year old LA women are forced to stop over in Cleveland and they soon find out they're considered hot there and decide to stay, rent out a house which comes with a caregiver (White). That's about it in terms of concept...but its okay as long as you don't expect much. Its very much a throwback (including "Hot in Cleveland was filmed in front of a live studio audience") and doesn't try and be smart or clever. Instead it just throws in some amusing lines now and again.

They seemed to dress Jane Leeves up to purposely show what great legs she still has. And even though it was fake its still weird hearing her without a Manc accent. And its a shame that it dated itself already when they referred to Malick's character having an audition to play Megan Fox's grandmother in the new Transformers film.

Okay. Not great but it doesn't try to be. One of those shows that (if it lasts long enough) will happily litter the early afternoon comedy slot of terrestrial channels.

Party Down - Cole Landry's Draft Day Party

You know an episode is going to be awesome when the first line spoken is "When you have an orgasm, how much stuff comes out? Of your penis?" and the hilarity that ensues.

Rob Thomas once again tries to show that football players can be smart too (as he was one and has since become a teacher, an author, a writer and a showrunner so I suppose) although it was fun seeing Roman not only outsmarted by one, but also out sci-fied. And it was played by that guy who played the gay guy in Mean Girls, so along with Lizzie Caplan too it was a little reunion. Cole's secret was a bit obvious, but I don't think it was meant to be a big deal/a surprise to the audience.

"Now is not the time to be discussing how much pussy you get! Of course you get a lot of puss but right now we need an action plan." There's something about Lydia (who earlier told Casey she shouldn't swear as she's female) saying that which just makes it much more amusing.

"You're a little runty puppy."

"Thanks! :)" (probably would be my response to that too)

“How many Rons would it take to make a bukkake film?”

Can't believe next week could be the last ever :( At least Lynch is back.

Because Party Down is consistently brilliant in its portrayal of Los Angeles as a claustrophobic, insular bubble world populated by a motley bunch of dreamers and self-deluders, where the only people more insecure than those on the bottom are those screaming profanities into their cell phones in order to stay at the top.

Alan Carr: Chatty Man

Couldn't stop laughing, Alan Carr is one of my favourite comedians. I'm glad his show is back!

10/10

He's just fantastic, I've seen that clip three times and I've cried with laughter. I can tell this will be a brilliant series!

People are gonna disagree with me but WTF! How the hell did Vocal Adrenaline win? New Directions were easily better and I'm not just saying that because I like them, I literally thought Vocal Adrenaline wasn't that good. New Directions did a brilliant medley and did much better imo. The whole episode was great, definitely the best in the series. Brilliant songs such as To Sir With Love, Anyway You Want It, Somewhere Over the Rainbow and the new version of Don't Stop Believing. However, I did like the fact that the writers weren't predictable and wrote it so that New Directions won.

9.5/10

I agree. I've missed the last few episodes on account of the series boring me, but I accompanied my brother as he watched this episode.

They weren't going to win, but to Vocal Adrenaline was a shock. It was pretty much just one bloke singing whilst the rest danced around like Spellbound.

True Blood- S3E1 and E2

Loved them both equally. Sookie's 3 second impression of Bill made me laugh so much for some unknown reason and the cliffhangers were awesome

10/10 for both :D

Season 3? When are they going to show season 2 on terrestrial?!

I don't know but I know that Season Two just finished on FX or whatever so it won't be long. Also, I saw the two episodes on tvshack.

Misfits S1E1-3

Love Misfits! I need to know when Series 2 is gonna air, I wanna see if my theories are right, haha.

10/10

Just watched the penultimate episode of Grey's Anatomy. O.O Absolutely freakin' amazing!

I absolutely adore blood baths but during the show when the workers were being shot I obviously felt that the shooter was just an excuse to kill all the mercy west people :P

Alan Carr: Chatty Man

Couldn't stop laughing, Alan Carr is one of my favourite comedians. I'm glad his show is back!

10/10

Ah! I'm glad that someone else watched it! Loved it as well especially how uncomfortable Pamela Anderson was :laughing:

It seems that he is going to have some great guests this season.

Also did you get the impression that Alan was absolutely pissed? :P

The fly was hilarious also!!

Futurama - Season 6, Episodes 1 & 2

Just as funny and awesome as it was before it was canned.

Futurama - Season 6, Episodes 1 & 2

Just as funny and awesome as it was before it was canned.

Was just about to talk about them myself. They had me smiling pretty much all the way through, so glad its back properly.

Desperate Housewives- The latest one

Brilliant, as I keep on saying every week, it gets better and better. Next week's episode looks awesome!

10/10

The Big Bang Theory- Lord of the Rings

Very funny as per usual.

9/10

Also, does anybody know when The IT Crowd starts?

Anybody else here watch Lie to Me?

One of my favorite TV shows at the moment, such a clever show =D Acting is ace also!

Yes mate, it's one of my regular watchings. Got s02e13 sitting here waiting to be watched. The last episode annoyed me a little with the whole UFO thing, but generally I love the show. A massive fan of Tim Roth as it is, so the show is great!

I'd recommend Life if you like this - only two seasons long, and similarly episodic/lead genius character that Lie To Me and House also fall under.

- Nobody else watching persons Unknown yet? Again I have the latest episode sitting here waiting to be watched, but so far it's similar to 4400 in the sense that the acting is slightly b-list, but the plot is strong enough to carry it.

Ah yes! Tim Roth is brilliant in Lie to Me.

Oh, have you seen the one with the crazy irish guy in it? I think that's the one after the UFO episode. Actually I think its the one you mentioned just there. S02e13.

*goes to Wikipedia to look up 'Life: TV Series'*

I started watching e13 earlier -- so far I know it's about a trophy wife and her dead husband... So there's still hope for a crazy irish guy!

Desperate Housewives- The latest one

Brilliant, as I keep on saying every week, it gets better and better. Next week's episode looks awesome!

10/10

The Big Bang Theory- Lord of the Rings

Very funny as per usual.

9/10

Also, does anybody know when The IT Crowd starts?

Tomorrow.

The Sopranos season 1 and 2.

Better than anything on TV at the moment/10

I've never heard of it!

But it does sound good... is it shown in the UK at all then?

Ah yes! Tim Roth is brilliant in Lie to Me.

Oh, have you seen the one with the crazy irish guy in it? I think that's the one after the UFO episode. Actually I think its the one you mentioned just there. S02e13.

*goes to Wikipedia to look up 'Life: TV Series'*

Yeah I saw the Irish guy ep last week, very good one. I enjoyed season one but I think season two has really stepped it up.

Actually that's not true. Breaking Bad is better.

Really? Better than The Sopranos? I have to check it out! : peace:

Misfits S1E3-4

Love Misfits, it's just brilliant! The new series NEEDS to start airing at some point!

10/10