NEurope
Slaggis

Rate The Last TV Show You Saw (Spoiler Tags for Recent US Shows!)

Heroes S3 Ep7 (Villains)

WTF is going on?! I'm so confused, but i love it. Great going back to the past and seeing some links to the first series, let alone knowing more of the back story to certain characters. The story itself is starting to take shape as well i feel. It really does feel like a war is coming between the two companies. Great stuff.

How great is it too see Carter back? The show has never quite been the same since he left and it is truly awesome to see him back in county general again. Looking at some of the upcoming episode previews, looks like a lot of familiar faces are coming back. Should be good.

I think I just watched the first episode of season 3 of Heroes on iPlayer. I must've missed a bit because people are not where I left them. I seem to have missed the pimpsmacking of Pineherst and that old Petrelli shit get pissed on.

We didn't know about Pinehearst until season 3 though. Not quite sure what you mean.

Anyway, saw some more eps last night, up to episode 9 i think ("It's coming"). Very perculiar, but interesting...

Liked how the Solar Eclipse made them lose their powers, that was a good twist. However, aren't Solar Eclipses like every 50 years or more or something stupid? Doesn't make much sense. I thought they got their powers from a Solar Eclipse just a few years ago? I should really look into it, but it smells a bit off to me.

Lol at Hiro being 10 yrs old though, that was hilarious. He's easilly my favourite character.

Dollhouse Episode 3

Not as good as the last episode, but still entertaining. It's also interesting that the guy Ballard is tracking is an Active.

Echo shaking her head at Sierra at the end (as if to say "don't say anything") was very interesting.

7/10

We didn't know about Pinehearst until season 3 though. Not quite sure what you mean.

I mean I caught this episode, Hiro and Ando were in Japan, Claire is staying at fossil Petrelli's. Pinehearst has apparently burnt to the ground, taking Sylar with it [proven to be bullshit, as he goes on another parent hunt], Mohinder has gotten rid of the weird scab appearance, Peter seems to have gotten back his Rogue Thief power after his Dad stole it, but it only seemed to be touch as opposed to him just being around the other mutant.

Also, what was their excuse for having Jessica/Nikki disappearing but the same actress staying on as another role? I don't mean the clone excuse, but did she sign a longer contract then the original character was written out?

Chuck vs the Beefcake

Some amusingly camp (in the American definition) moments, and of course Yvonne Strahovski in her undies and weilding a gun is bound to raise a few penises.

Although all the way through I kept thinking "When is Tricia Helfer going to be on this...?" March 30th it turns out. Meaning mere mortals get to grace her presence for an extended week. :D

Big Love - Fight of Flight

*INUABILE SOUNDS OF JOY*

Just...just so amazing. The way it twists and turns through everything and...and Sarah/Heather. The new Niles and Daphne! Plus poor Margene, although I love how she has learnt to be powerful over the last three years. No more miss nice babysitter.

Plus it had one of the most original deaths ever; death by ponytail!

I just watched Skins and Heroes on 4oD and iPlayer, respectively.

God, those shows are shit. Why do I watch them?

3/10

I am currently waiting for more episodes of Pushing Daisies and Chuck to appear on On Demand on Vigin Media so I can watch them all at once, then wait another couple of weeks for more episodes to appear and repeat that process until I die.

I watched the last two episodes of Battlestar Galactica Season 3 last night.

Woooooo!! Oh my goodness. The last ten minutes was some of the best TV I've ever seen.

Saul, Sam, Chief and President's secretary-thing?!?!?!? I'd listened to the song in the Music Wars thread and not thought much of it, but in context it was soooooo awesome.

Starbuck alive was expected but still cool.

Orders have gone in for Razor and Season 4 dvds but I can't see them arriving before the weekend. :(

Woooooo!! Oh my goodness. The last ten minutes was some of the best TV I've ever seen.

Saul, Sam, Chief and President's secretary-thing?!?!?!? I'd listened to the song in the Music Wars thread and not thought much of it, but in context it was soooooo awesome.

Orders have gone in for Razor and Season 4 dvds but I can't see them arriving before the weekend. :(

Season 4's still airing! The cover of All Along The Watchtower is just so good in the show. S04, especially after the mid-season break, has just been zomgtastic episode after episode. I'm jealous you've got all of this last season to look forward to!

It's been truly remarkable. I mean, it's always been great but the tone of 4 has been staggeringly powerful. Especially in the second half. You know, because.

Season 4's still airing!

But the first half is out on DVD.

Damn capitalists!

Yeah, on Amazon they call them Season 4 and Final Season. Pretty uncool.

But the first half is out on DVD.

Damn capitalists!

The thing I hate most about BSG is the "Seasons 1 - 4" box set.

Yeah, on Amazon they call them Season 4 and Final Season. Pretty uncool.

Season Four and Season Fourer would have been better.

My Season Two boxset just arrived, gonan get stuck in a sec! I'm artfully avoiding spoilers, except for the other day, when I was flicking through an old issue of Sci-Fi or something, to an interview with the guy who plays the main engineer dude in the orange jumpsuit, with a massive caption giving away a fairly large plot point...

*Readies FTL drive*

*FTL's*

I must add this to my earlier review of Big Love - Fight or Flight. Wanda (a rather simple person in many respects) makes up a schedule for the upcoming wedding between her, Joey and Cathy and how the family shall be organised using clippings from magazines and uses pictures of Brad, Angelina and Jennifer Aniston to represent them. Such wonderful pop cultural referencing that seems so out of place for a rather antiquated living environment. Love it.

Early Edition Season 1 Episode 1.

Dunno if anyone remembers it, i've been wanting to re watch it for years now, managed to grab it, and by god it's still brilliant.

If you can't remember it, basic run down, guy gets the newspaper for tomorrow the day before everything happens and he tries to help the people in accidents etc etc...plus it's delivered by a cat, so cool.

10/10

BSG Season 2 Ep 1-3

I love how brutally unrelentless it is. There's loads of traumatic death or at least the allusion to it in every episode, it seems.

Brilliant though. Madame Prophet Roslin is great at it. Crashdown really annoyed me. I hate people who get overwhelmed and won't deal with it.

10/10

Waterloo Road

One of the only TV drama's i watch, and one of a few TV shows i watch regulary. Was a good episode this week, a perfect continuation from last weeks murder episode. 9/10

Reaper - A New Hope

First episode of the new season, and it picked off where it finished last year. Really is an awesome little show that's unlike anything else on at the moment.

Watched this a few days ago (hence my post a page back) so I guess we're watching at about the same pace. :) Completely agree, that last ten minutes was absolutely incredible TV, and All Along the Watchtower worked phenomenally (even if it was a bit random)

Will & Grace - Random season 3 episode.

Best half an hour of television I have even seen. From start to finish, I was laughing like a total bitch.

Karen/10.

Not a rating, but i just found out Dexter's sister (on the show) is his real life girlfriend! I thought that was really sweet. You can see the chemistry between them on the show so i think they must be good together. She's pretty hot too, if a little slim.