Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Lady Lumps

Grebe

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes im very upset at you not being homo as i wish you were so i could suck your small little weiner.

But anyway, Id fuck her in any of the pictures dudes have posted no question. I think you should all post pictures of your birds and lets have a loo kwhether you have the grounds for your opinions. Sounds fun.

Ah right, so is this popstar your gf?

Bit random.

All I was saying was that you say you wouldnt fuck her, yet it is likely that because most of the people on here do fuck all else but come on here, you would still fuck a fat bitch if she offered it too you.

Nice english skillz

Bit random.

All I was saying was that you say you wouldnt fuck her, yet it is likely that because most of the people on here do fuck all else but come on here, you would still fuck a fat bitch if she offered it too you.

Nice english skillz

It's not random at all. You had a go at lots of these folks for being "fucking homos" and not sharing your opinion, you then dare them to post pics of their own girlfriends in some sort of comparison to this woman you like the look of.

For that to be a "fair" comparison surely you would have to be the boyfriend of this strange looking woman.

All I'm saying is people in glass houses shouldn't be chucking half-bricks around.

(Thanks for the compliment about my English skillz).

P.S Do you have a girlfriend?

I dont unfortunately for me. I wasnt having a go at them for not sharing my opinion, I was just having a laugh. Ah but that isnt allowed on this messageboard, along with abusive language, threads that arent suited to one or two people and general 'fun having' due to boring fuckers like yourself who believe it is their fate to control messageboardzzzz. Im not homophobic just for the record.

Kylie-Minogue-5.jpg

Paris-Hilton.jpg

keiraknightley2.JPG

brook.jpg

so posting pics of women automatically makes you straight?

Lets face it boys, normal women dont liike so perfect in real life. They spend hours gettin plastered in makeup then the images are airbrushed to perfection.

hit it spot on there

thats why girls who dont wear makeup and look good are the prettiest around

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!