Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Where's the slot to the internet on Wii?

Guest Maase

No seriously, wireless is utter shit.

There is no substitute for a 100mbps ethernet cable, well there is. A 1gbit one.

Either way, wireless is the worst form of networking.

My wireless is fabulous and never messes up. However AOL are the embodiment of all things evil. I will go elsewhere when I can be bothered.

But I guess now I've complained so much to them about my internet speed, it's great.

Anyway, I always feel there is no point paying for a whoop whoop bang ba ding speed when your just using a poxy wireless connection getting sweet FA. Wire me up Scotty. It's the future!

I never had any problems with wireless and it's waaay more pratical than wired. Of course that wired has lots of advantages, but if you have a good router, you should have no problem.

Anyway, I always feel there is no point paying for a whoop whoop bang ba ding speed when your just using a poxy wireless connection getting sweet FA. Wire me up Scotty. It's the future!

So, wire or no wire? :P

Wireless today works good enough for gaming. Ethernet is probably better, but the Wii will manage on wireless.

Anyway Maase, if you don't have a wireless router (you probably don't), get this: PA_76340_002.jpg

It's made by Nintendo and should cost you €30.