NEurope
Dante

Spielberg's Boom Blox

May get this! Problem is, does it come out the same-time as WiiWare in May? Cause i need to buy quite a few points! :heh:

This is out Friday!

Just realised and ordered it - has been getting some very postive feedback - no reviews yet but I reckon this is gonna be a cracking wee title!

Yeah gonna wait for reviews on this. Looks fun but I dunno if I would want to pay full price for it, I still have GTA and NMH to finish.

I agree with Gizmo: at a budget price, then I would probably snap this up. Play.com are taking preorders for £30 though, so I'll stick around for the reviews. If it's one of these titles that has been designed for local multiplayer however, I probably won't get this - I don't have a good enough social life.

Well i'm purchasing it...but it's £39.99! I hope the price goes down! Of course i could buy it somewhere else cheaper..but i like getting my points from Game Online and don't really want to purchase from different sites anymore...so i shut-up...:D

It looks very interesting indeed...i'm guessing 7's from reviews...

20080505.jpg

Haha! :grin:

This game looks a lot of fun but I don't feel it should be Full Price!

If it was £20 i'd buy it but i need to save my money for Brawl :) (and Wii Fit)

do you think EA sponsored that penny arcade. its funny but it reaks of guerilla marketing

do you think EA sponsored that penny arcade. its funny but it reaks of guerilla marketing

i very much doubt it.. if that was the case and they were found out they would lose half their fans in an instant.. as i understand it they praise games they like and only allow commercials on their page for games they like.

i think bloom box looks f****** great, im getting it no matter what it costs.. (EA.. Heres the adress to send the cheque to : behind the hot water pipes, third washroom along, victoria station)

This game is awesome! SO freaking fun! Loving it :)

Review soon

1up with A+ rating!

http://www.1up.com/do/reviewPage?cId=3167698&p=44

I've been waiting to say something like this for a year and a half: If this is the future of casual gaming, motion controls, and Wii, count me in. Boom Blox may not be the best Wii game, depending on your proclivities, but it's definitely the best use of the Wii yet.

A decent 8.1 @ IGN as well: http://wii.ign.com/articles/872/872031p1.html

Wow better reception then i thought! and Hellfire has made me want it like 10x more! :D

Am I the only person who got this game today?

Thoroughly enjoying it and after playing for a good hour and a half I'm now 6% through!

The physics engine in this game is really cool. I'm loving the jenga-esque levels - so much fun!

If you had doubts about this title then trust me it's sweet!

: peace:

Am I the only person who got this game today?

Thoroughly enjoying it and after playing for a good hour and a half I'm now 6% through!

The physics engine in this game is really cool. I'm loving the jenga-esque levels - so much fun!

If you had doubts about this title then trust me it's sweet!

: peace:

No, i got it too! and i'm really enjoying it! : peace:

Hmm... didn't know it was out so soon! Just about to give IGN's review a read, but definately thinking of getting this some time.

Should have Wii Fit arriving tomorrow or Saturday however [and still got stuff to do on Mario Kart], so Boom Blox may have to wait a while!

I really want to try this, but I get the feeling I won't pay attention to it enough to justify a £50 purchase. I know that's kinda silly, and that it is good value, but I mean in terms of how much time I can actually put into it right now with exams etc.