NEurope
Dante

Spielberg's Boom Blox

EA have announced that it's now sold 450k..... that's really good and I think it will continue to tick over...

Did the same as Hero-of-Time and got a copy from Amazon. for under £20. Looks really good and iv been watching it for a while so decided i should get it

Minor Bumpage...

I know a few people on here bought this title after myself and Hellfire (and a couple others) waxed lyrical about it for what seemed like forever.

So, what do you think about the title? Did you actually get it afterall? Enjoy it?

I just wanna know if I'm not alone in my undying affections for this astoundingly brilliant title.

Minor Bumpage...

I know a few people on here bought this title after myself and Hellfire (and a couple others) waxed lyrical about it for what seemed like forever.

So, what do you think about the title? Did you actually get it afterall? Enjoy it?

I just wanna know if I'm not alone in my undying affections for this astoundingly brilliant title.

This.

Who didn't buy it yet will suffer.

Minor Bumpage...

Great game, good for multiplayer as well as single player. Got quite far in the single player mode, but have been a bit distracted since Brawl & Okami joined my collection. Will have to get back to it once I've completed Okami :)

Great game, good for multiplayer as well as single player. Got quite far in the single player mode, but have been a bit distracted since Brawl & Okami joined my collection. Will have to get back to it once I've completed Okami :)

Yeah it's good stuff, I'll need to get back into it too!

Best £17.00 I have spent on a game in ages! Got it off Amazon whilst on offer and there's a serious amount of levels in there to both do and unlock. The presentation is only marginally influential as the meat of the game is puzzle/strategy/accuracy based.

Haven't played it as much as I'd like to, but I'm really glad I bought it, even it was just for the completely unique experience.

I'm the latest one to get around to picking Boom Blox up- better late than never, eh? :grin: I've played through some of the opening groups of stages so far tonight but I haven't got around to trying to create or anything, I've just being the Tetris 2 feel of trying to complete each stage in one move!

There is potential for utter cataclysmic mayhem when I start toying around with creating my own stages. Bombs, bowling balls, chemical blocks, rockets... mwahahaha! Though I think I'm getting tennis elbow from trying to throw too hard... :blush:

I had a quick bash on the level creator last night... what a shambles that was. :laughing: I'll have to sit down and go through the tutorial videos before I try again. I plonked in a boat, surrounded it with fireworks, exploding blox, you name it, then filled up the rest with other stuff til I reached my limit. It wasn't amazing, but it was only my first go... so I hit the play button... and the hold thing exploded before my eyes! There was a loose block somewhere that fell and caused everything to go up in smoke. :o

It'll be back to the drawing board later!

IThough I think I'm getting tennis elbow from trying to throw too hard... :blush:

Yes! My arm hurts like hell sometimes after playing this.

It's great fun, however, I am really pissed at the Wii Remote; sometimes it's just stuck, it responds badly at times and it's too hard to throw a medium ball.

Some of the levels are frustrating too (especially those where you have to do something before a certain time, or where you have to throw balls at 193 enemies coming from all angles), the camera is in a bad angle for some levels, and no zooming?

Still, it's a bit too easy to get gold on every level. I haven't tried the Master Challenges though, but for now I have gold on 95 % of the levels.

It's original and should be sold with every Wii, though.

Wow, such a good game and i had to go waaaay down to the 3rd page to find the thread?

Got this game for christmas and i thought it might be fun, but...it really is! Already played through the adventure mode, but i can still see plenty of time spent on the challenges and I haven't even touched multiplayer yet!

It's also one of the few games translated to dutch, unlike titles that could really need it like Prof Layton and Trauma Center or even big games: Super Mario Galaxy & Twilight Princess etc etc.

Wow, such a good game and i had to go waaaay down to the 3rd page to find the thread?

Got this game for christmas and i thought it might be fun, but...it really is! Already played through the adventure mode, but i can still see plenty of time spent on the challenges and I haven't even touched multiplayer yet!

It's also one of the few games translated to dutch, unlike titles that could really need it like Prof Layton and Trauma Center or even big games: Super Mario Galaxy & Twilight Princess etc etc.

It's also not very recent, so that's normal :P

Welcome to the club of awesome people :)

Got the Wii down for everyone to play this Christmas and everyone loves this game. Annoys me that it didn't sell more as it's really good. I really need to play it a bit more.

Yeah, this game has had everyone in my family entranced over Christmas. I'm a tad "meh" to it now (having exhausted it upon release). But they adore it.

It's damn good like.