• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

Add me to Takeo Miyazaki ID is in my sig...

Loving how so many people are getting PS3's I definitly got mine at the right time...Just enought games to catch up on before all the good stuff hits in the coming months...

Oh, how rude of me!

Add me too Takeo, I'm ShavenWolf. We can be Apple geeks online... together!

Added and Added. No one's accepted any of my requests yet, weird . . . Ninja Gaiden is such good fun ^_^

Resistance 2 Trailer on its way.

Will we get our first proper look at Resistance 2 for the PlayStation 3 this week? I'm going with "definitely maybe." "yes." GameTrailers TV host Geoff Keighley teases on his blog that the April 11 episode will feature "something special from our friends at Insomniac Games and Sony Computer Entertainment", one of seven exclusives Keighley boasts about.

The rumored/leaked PlayStation Store release list we got a glimpse at recently lists the Resistance 2 trailer as arriving in store on April 15, the day of the PSN revamp. Consider it ((very) hopeful) speculation on my part, but keep your eyes peeled for an official announcement. Fingers locked in X-formation until Friday.

Update: And there's the confirmation! This week's GameTrailers TV features not just a Resistance 2 teaser, but Soulcalibur IV in-game action with Vader and Yoda, plus loads of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.

Time Crisis 4 in 10 days time!

Would love to get it, but with so many games coming out this month, I'll hold out abit longer for it...

And please tell me that picture of the gun on gameplay.co.uk isn't the real one?

Bright orange = fail!

Time Crisis 4 in 10 days time!

Would love to get it, but with so many games coming out this month, I'll hold out abit longer for it...

And please tell me that picture of the gun on gameplay.co.uk isn't the real one?

Bright orange = fail!

It has to be bright orange to be as faraway as a real-looking gun as possible!

PS3 + GTA Bundle. £299 RRP

gtaps3_2.jpg

Cool bundle! Anyone here want my copy of GT5: Prologue for cheaps or trade? I know it's not in the right place but i figure it's just a friendly thing to do, cos i can't stand racing sims.

Cool bundle! Anyone here want my copy of GT5: Prologue for cheaps or trade? I know it's not in the right place but i figure it's just a friendly thing to do, cos i can't stand racing sims.

Trade for Heavenly Sword?

I got crisis core today for $40 = (Why the fuck isnt there a pound sign on an american keyboard, is it not important!!!!) 20 POUNDS. Huzah.

As I am just about to say on the MGS4 thread I would have pre-ordered MGS4 Limited Edition from gamestop if the Blu-Ray disk is region free:(

How much? 10americanchars

Just completed MGS1, saving Maryl, and that has to be one of the corniest ending ever. That Key Card track back thing right at the end was the worst bit otherwise I loved every second of it.

I might start MGS2 later...or I might save it for the weekend.

Just completed MGS1, saving Maryl, and that has to be one of the corniest ending ever. That Key Card track back thing right at the end was the worst bit otherwise I loved every second of it.

I might start MGS2 later...or I might save it for the weekend.

Were you playing the twin snakes or the PSone original?

You not going to do the Otagon ending???

I was toying with the idea. That card thing at the end has kind of put me off but it was probably because it came at the and of a 4 hour session! :p

I think I'll play 2&3 and maybe get Twin Snakes for the GameCube. It depends how much time I have and with GTAIV coming out in about 3 weeks there is a bit of a time limit. :heh:

Were you playing the twin snakes or the PSone original?

Teh original.

Its nowt special, the ending you got was the proper one anyway.

I was going to go for Otacon's one so I could get the active camo suit thing but when it came to it I wasn't sure if I'd actually have time to play it again and I've seen Meryl in the trailers for MGS4 so I thought I can't really let her die.

...My slight OCD came into play! :p

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!