N-Europe

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

McPhee

I'm now thinking:

Why did I buy Tekken?

It's actually crap, I can't be bothered to get good at it, plus it's the same a all the other games in the series, even though I initially thought that would be a good idea. Phailure.

I'll see if I can get my fix once I trade it in. May go for MAG, like the boring fuck I am.

I asked myself the same question, had left it a bit and come back and was suddenly as bad as when I started. I just couldn't be arsed to get back into it after losing halfway through arcade mode.

Much preferred Blazblue but then I am weeaboo.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure there isn't going to be a stream.

There isn't. The Blog team (and other pressers) will be doing liveblog's as they attend the conference.

There won't be any live streams just to let anyone aware who have bookmarked otherwise..

It was announced a few minutes ago.

Mass Effect 2 that is, not the first one, or both in one.

A bit odd....

While Mass Effect does feel really old after ME2, you really need the plot (and a safe file) from it.

Everyone seem to have got there an hour early yet it still hasn't started. :cry:

Some great stuff from Eurogamer and 1UP.

Still nothing. Lots of people standing around drinking wine and laughing. It's possible we're accidentally live-texting a wedding.

Kaz is holding a plastic cup. We cannot confirm its contents. More as this develops.

Can someone explain Bionade? Is is lemonade for the Six Million Dollar Man or something?

Wes speculates that they're discussing PS4. Perhaps they're debating whether Sony plans to have a press conference at its press conference.

:D Edited by Hero-of-Time