• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

The weird thing is the longer you subscribe to it the better value it is.

Because it's cheaper? I wouldn't say that's weird, all firms offering subscription services do that to entice you into the longer deal.

Unless you meant something else?

Because it's cheaper? I wouldn't say that's weird, all firms offering subscription services do that to entice you into the longer deal.

I'm guessing it's because you get 4 free games a month, plus other stuff for free to keep forever as long as your subscribing. If you subscribe for a year that's 48 free games.

Because every month you subscribe you pretty much own the games as long as you are subscribed so even though in 10 years time you'll still be paying the same £40, you'll have access to a back catalogue of 480 games (assuming you've subscribed for all those years).

But virtually every PSN game hardly gets played after the first couple of months so for me it isn't that important.

Surely that's the perfect reason to not buy PSN titles then and just get them this way?

Surely that's the perfect reason to not buy PSN titles then and just get them this way?

What? You have no choice in the games through this method, I have the PSN stuff that's on Plus for the first 2 months.

It's cheaper to buy the select PSN games you want rather than pay £40 a year for the ones you may have no interest in.

What is the point I've missed? I don't think you've understood me Wesley if anything.

Edited by dwarf

Shut it you prick.

A classic moment in gaming - had me cracking up.

What the fuck?

I assume by dwarf gourami's "Thanks" that that was aimed at me?

If it was you're really odd dwarf gourami... do you have some pre-disposed hatred for me based on...?

No it wasn't directed at you - it was from last nights uncharted 2 multiplayer gaming session we had. My "Thanks" isn't aimed at you either. : peace:

What the fuck?

If it was you're really odd dwarf gourami... do you have some pre-disposed hatred for me based on...?

Chillax I've never expressed hatred for you. I thought it was the opposite way round if anything.

Let's just turn a new summery leaf.

What the fuck?

If it was aimed at you it wouldn't have been in Italics and your message would have been quoted.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!