• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect the European video store will launch.

TBH, anything less than a cure for AIDS, world hunger and the Middle East crisis is just unacceptable.

PS2 Emulation please Sony. I wanna play Shadow of the Colossus Dammit!

PSN down during the conference = firmware 3.0 release?

Stop...you are at risk of getting me slightly excited and my hopes positively raised. :indeed:

Erm... Any chance of a Resistance 3 announcement?

Obviously not, but I'd just like game announcements and for them to say that they will do repairs for free. That last bit is at a stretch.

Maybe we'll hear more about The Agent, but personally I'm not too excited for it despite lack of info.

Edit: OMG a possibility of Res 3 actually making a showing! Mat you shouldn't have!

Edit: Oh right not anything special, kinda obvious they'd start working on it sooner or later.

Edit: I doubt it's even Resistance, the way they described it doesn't really suit the game.

Edit: how long is the conference meant to last? Is this that 3 hour one? I'm expecting the same introduction to the leaked info, "Oh yeah, there's a really big surprise in store for you, it's the PS3 Slim. You guys haven't heard of that right?"

Edited by dwarf

My last post before I shoot off for work :(

KMart in the US has the Slim down for preorder at $299 and out 24/08/09 with the following details listed.

PS3, SLIM High-Definition Blu-ray player for the best movie experience. Free PLAYSTATION Network membership. 120GB HDD for downloading games, music, videos, and photos. Includes DUAL SHOCK 3 controller. HDMI output for 1080p resolution.

Not long to go to see how true all of this is :D

Edit: Sorry Gizmo just seen you posted that earlier, my bad. Enjoy the show fellas.

So it's as good as confirmed that the PS3 Slim is on its way, releasing 24th of August (in the USA at least) for $299. Previous leaks have indicated a European launch of September 2nd.

Edit: Beaten on the details by HoT!

Looks like I'll be joining the ranks of the PS3 owners soon :D

My last post before I shoot off for work :(

KMart in the US has the Slim down for preorder at $299 and out 24/08/09 with the following details listed.

Not long to go to see how true all of this is :D

Edit: Sorry Gizmo just seen you posted that earlier, my bad. Enjoy the show fellas.

None of the details are real. Neogaf are just playing a prank by emailing KMart their info and their own mockup pic. They want Kotaku to write a fake story again.

%3Fmenu%3Dbrowser%26image_id%3D1175739%26mag%3D260&rurl=translate.google.de&usg=ALkJrhj5z9ezqRfIzpg8mprg5aa6W-semg

PS3 and PSP bundles?

None of the details are real. Neogaf are just playing a prank by emailing KMart their info and their own mockup pic. They want Kotaku to write a fake story again.

Only said Kotaku is slow with this news and joking about sending mocks-up of PS3 Slim images to Kmart.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!