Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

McPhee

Well no it's just the price of getting all the stuff. If I could borrow and send back a 40GB that someone has that would be great. I'd pay a couple of quid for the service.

You could use a drive from an old computer or device.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got another Gold trophy on Wipeout and I've slowly realised that its the trophies that make the game good. I mean playing is fun in the sort of competition that the game creates and playing for trophies completes the hard work you've put in. Now I just need to get the time consuming stuff and then I'm all set.

Just got another Gold trophy on Wipeout and I've slowly realised that its the trophies that make the game good. I mean playing is fun in the sort of competition that the game creates and playing for trophies completes the hard work you've put in. Now I just need to get the time consuming stuff and then I'm all set.

No the trophies are the equivalent of mutilating yourself.

Thinking about getting Monster Hunter Unite...Seems like the online would be worth it, you can either connect via the Ad Hoc Party program of the japanese PSN or via a tunneling program for the PC.

Im on playing this beauty right now. I bought it last night at 7, played it til 12, got up at 9 and have been on it since then. Yes, it has once again started to consume my life. :D My 2 nephews and another mate on XBL have been sitting playing it, we can't play it together but we have been sitting in party chat just talking to each other about how far we are in the game and the quests we are doing.

No the trophies are the equivalent of mutilating yourself.

Thing is Choze, whilst it is fairly frustrating racing relentless Elite-difficulty AI opponents on phantom speed class, I have managed to do all of the hard trophies. It's hard yes, but I remain in-tact with no limb dismemberment and my TV and controllers are nigh-on perfect condition.

I prefer to race online than to spin around in Zone mode over a hundred times.

I wanted the Zone Zeus trophy a lot and I think the only way to get it is if you are made out of awesome. Which was lucky for me because I managed to attain it.

When I get this beastly platinum I can safely say that I have the hardest trophy out of every trophy available for the system :awesome:.

Edited by dwarf

Thing is Choze, whilst it is fairly frustrating racing relentless Elite-difficulty AI opponents on phantom speed class, I have managed to do all of the hard trophies. It's hard yes, but I remain in-tact with no limb dismemberment and my TV and controllers are nigh-on perfect condition.

I wanted the Zone Zeus trophy a lot and I think the only way to get it is if you are made out of awesome. Which was lucky for me because I managed to attain it.

When I get this beastly platinum I can safely say that I have the hardest trophy out of every trophy available for the system :awesome:.

And when you get it I can still safely say that I don't give a shit...

Lol inside you do Flameboy. Have I riled you up 1 too many times before? Like in your Africa trip thread...

It's probably your penchant for continually speaking large amounts of bullshit.

It's probably your penchant for continually speaking large amounts of bullshit.

So there's more than one dwarf gourami on this board then?

Or did you suddenly reach enlightenment and realise that I am 100% right and I never BS?

I am a Buddha.

::shrug:............

I jest i jest

Im on playing this beauty right now. I bought it last night at 7, played it til 12, got up at 9 and have been on it since then. Yes, it has once again started to consume my life. :D My 2 nephews and another mate on XBL have been sitting playing it, we can't play it together but we have been sitting in party chat just talking to each other about how far we are in the game and the quests we are doing.

Have you not tried the methods for tricking your PSP be good to find someone to play with on regular basis....

Have you not tried the methods for tricking your PSP be good to find someone to play with on regular basis....

Nah, I never did when I played MH 2 either. My nephews have it so I will be questing alongside them when I can and I have been playing the series since the original came out on the PS2 so im not too shabby when it comes to questing alone :) When I do eventually pick up another PS3 I will be using the whole system to get online with it though, it will be nice to play alongside people who also have an interest in the series.

Hopefully it's free, and if it isn't I'd probably be willing to throw a few quid in for it. Thing is the PS3 is becoming so expensive in overall necessary hardware. Bigger HDDs needed, controllers, PS Eye, potentially the new motion controllers and possibly this.

Hopefully it's free, and if it isn't I'd probably be willing to throw a few quid in for it. Thing is the PS3 is becoming so expensive in overall necessary hardware. Bigger HDDs needed, controllers, PS Eye, potentially the new motion controllers and possibly this.

Wut? Its on about PS2 emulation by the PS3's Cell processor, i.e, Backwards Compatibility. No hardware needed.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!