• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm, I really didn't think Terminator Salvation was that bad. In fact I thought the story was pretty good, if you ignored just how implausible it was. The game was pretty much made for a rental.

Yikes. I have VT, Tomb Raider on rental.

Tomb Raider has trophies as well now. I already got stuck though lol. Hate the game design of previous games but it seems promising.

PlayTV is awesome :D

Plug your ariel into the back of the box, USB it up into the PS3 and that's it really.

It's just like SKY+ but you get freeview. My fave feature is sending the recordings to the XMB to USB and watch later. Good for keeping a whole series or burning a show onto disk or sommat.

Great piece of kit.

Anyone know when VidZone is coming out?

Also, thinking about becoming a rent boy like Daft (uh-er) as renting games means more trophies :P and less cost clearly. What's the best rental service to sign up to?

Also, thinking about becoming a rent boy like Daft (uh-er) as renting games means more trophies :P and less cost clearly. What's the best rental service to sign up to?

i use lovefilm, the price aint bad, im on uner £15 a month with two disks at one. try and get a single game at a time while i watch loads of films.

Yeah the trick is to keep multiple lists and use the main list as the red ;)

BAM! There he is. Wondered how long it would be till I saw the killer all seeing-being Choze offering the DEFINITIVE response over everyone. In your everyday life does your overpowering self righteousness create drama? Wondering...

It sticks out like a sore thumb on here.

But yeah, cheers lads. I'll look into this whole rental scheme.

BAM! There he is. Wondered how long it would be till I saw the killer all seeing-being Choze offering the DEFINITIVE response over everyone. In your everyday life does your overpowering self righteousness create drama? Wondering...

It sticks out like a sore thumb on here.

Oh please. Tip for anyone who uses rentals as all of them do it. keep a tiny main list for what you really want.

Got the DNS error myself, pretty easy fix though. Just log into your routers home page and note down your primary and secondary DNS settings and enter the in PS3 menu.

Hmmm, mine seems to be okay now and I haven't changed anything. This is all very confusing.

VidZone is out this coming Thursday, the 11th.

Renting is the way to go. I save so much money it's unfunny.

It's my mission over the next couple of weeks to get the GTA IV platinum. It's probably one of the most annoying but i'm almost there.

No way could I be bothered with that all...didn't help that the trophy patch came out the day after I completed the main story mode.

I only got half way in GTA before getting bored. I thought I'd give it another go after the trophy patch came out but there there's about a 3 day tutorial at the beginning of the game which killed it instantly. It's just dumb.

My PS3 won't load DVDs or play games or demos. It just goes onto a black and blank screen where I can't do anything.

I've had it since Feb 2008.

A) Is there anything I can do

B) Is it in warranty?

AFAIK warranty lasts a year. Hmmm need to check mine. Call sony and see what they say, but it's most likely you are going to pay something like £50 and get them to send you a refurb. Happened to my mate so been backing up my games since.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!