• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG at Uncharted 2...how fantastic did it look..when at the top of the building the city looked so much better than anything else...I realise I'm behind the times right here lol...you were all doing this hours ago,...

Just relax and watch the whole thing. Its like a ride. :p

Keep the Nintendo and Ms conferences in your head as reference.

Hard to explain but it may not be up in the event area yet. You access it via pressing start and looking and PS areas. Its one of them.

GT PSP looks and sounds like it was well worth the wait.

They really delivered with the series. Bam one trailer and the bar has been raised even larger than ever. The fact they managed both WRC and Nascar is stunning. Shame about F1 though but it will feature F1 cars from most companies. The Top Gear test track looks great too. Well done.

Such an awesome conference, best one this year. Man When he annouced FFXIV, I thought he miss said it and ment Versus, and I think the whole crowd did too, until he said it again and they were like "WHAT THE O_O!"

I think everyone thought that. In the MSN convo I was in with Caris, Dyson JonSt etc I said I think he's made a cock up and then the trailer started and it all became very clear. :)

I tell you what I really loved about Sonys presentation though, it was the fact that they didn't take themselves too seriously. I mean the whole admitting to the leak thing and the Hanna Montana PSPs were hilarious, the crowd really seemed to be enjoying themselves and I know all of us in the MSN convo were aswell.

I think everyone thought that. In the MSN convo I was in with Caris, Dyson JonSt etc I said I think he's made a cock up and then the trailer started and it all became very clear. :)

I tell you what I really loved about Sonys presentation though, it was the fact that they didn't take themselves too seriously. I mean the whole admitting to the leak thing and the Hanna Montana PSPs were hilarious, the crowd really seemed to be enjoying themselves and I know all of us in the MSN convo were aswell.

Yeah thats what I thought, it was like a little show not just a keynote.

Sony have bad showmanship?

I laugh in your face Choze.

Actually they were really good. I take it back. That guy who lead was rather good. Down to earth. They got the audience into it and just showed a ton of good games. What was shown did all the talking.

Perhaps the MS route isnt so good after all. I thought MS were being silly with the overuse of words like definitive or revolutionary etc. It made them sound really arrogant. The racing game thing was like opposite worlds. Kaz Yamauchi of Polyphony was downright shy and scared in comparison his translator was writing stuff down while he looked like he was about to pass out, lol. But the trailers for GT5 did all the talking. I didnt think they were really going to add the stuff they actually hinted at in the trailer. The inclusion of WRC, Nascar were second to the FFXIV and Rockstar surprises.

The delays have been so worth it. GT5 and GOW3 OMG

Edited by Choze

One for the Trophy Whore's.

Terminator Salvation

11 Golds? We're as shocked as you are!

Platinum - 1

Gold - 11

Total: 12

Platinum - Determinated

Collect all other Trophies

Gold - L.A. 2016

Complete Chapter 1 - L.A. 2016 on any difficulty

Gold - Thank Heaven

Complete Chapter 2 - Thank Heaven on any difficulty

Gold - New Acquaintances

Complete Chapter 3 - New Acquaintances on any difficulty

Gold - The Sights

Complete Chapter 4 - The Sights on any difficulty

Gold - Underground

Complete Chapter 5 - Underground on any difficulty

Gold - Into the Wild

Complete Chapter 6 - Into the Wild any difficulty

Gold - Angie

Complete Chapter 7 - Angie on any difficulty

Gold - Every life is sacred

Complete Chapter 8 - Every life is sacred on any difficulty

Gold - For the Resistance

Complete Chapter 9 - For the Resistance on any difficulty

Gold - Seasoned Commander

Complete the Game - Become a commander on Medium difficulty

Gold - Veteran Commander

Complete the Game -Become a commander on Hard difficulty

Easiest Platinum ever? Worth a rental? Lazy Development?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!