• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I love the Ridge Racer franchise. Still play my PS1 copy of Ridge Racer Revolution all the time. It's a shame really since Namco became Namco Bandai they just havn't gotten going, they have arguably been the worst of the big Japanese developers this gen.

Its a shame because Namco are normally quite pioneering. This gen they are the total opposite.

RR7 is one of their best releases oddly. Its got the Namco feel which SC4 loses alot of. 1080p native is also impressive! Very polished. Lots of good additions over RR6. Especially Machine connector which is abit like a much more customisable Rage Racer. My most played launch game by far.

Eternal Sonata is a Tri Crescendo game. Published by Namco. Its on my rental list.

Ace Combat is likely coming to PS3, no ideas when an announcement will take place but likely some Japanese event. They are hiring for a flight game on PS3...

Tales of Vesperia is confirmed for Japan but has ways to go yet. I hear its the best gameplay wise but a small step up over TOS and TOA. Story is meant to be lacking.

Soul Calibur 4 for £11.95 http://www.zavvi.co.uk/zavvi/9976385.product

I wouldnt complain at that price.

I bought Singstar yesterday and I'm bored of the songs on the disc already.

I've tried connecting to the Singstore but I keep getting error UE2-10, anyone got any ideas whats wrong? I can't really find anything about it through google. Anyone else having the same problem? It would be nice to know its not only me!

The SingStar store is so f*cking buggy and slow. It's the biggest piece of sh*t. I can't add funds for it directly any more so if I want to buy anything I have to add funds on the Playstation store and then load the game.

THE HELL?! Mine says its still being processed! How in the....if I continue, it will just be swearing.

I bought mine from eBay, direct from a Hong Kong seller. I've had a quick go, and its nails, the first boss thing killed me in 2 strikes. But we knew that already. I could do with some assistance lol.....

I'll wait for the real English version :p

Should be announced at e3.

What a bizarre statement. Its the same game wherever it gets released.

Isn't the online play region restricted?

...or is that WKC?

As in, I can only play against/with people in China? Not sure. All the messages that people can leave in-game are in english.....proper english as well not like someone who does not really speak the language has written it if you know what I mean. Is any game on the PS3 restricted?

Daft you idiot why would he have bought the game and not thought about it? Dipshit.

Sometimes I don't know if you are being serious or taking the piss lol.

Online play is generally worldwide.

DLC may be an issue. Depends.

The SingStar store is so f*cking buggy and slow. It's the biggest piece of sh*t. I can't add funds for it directly any more so if I want to buy anything I have to add funds on the Playstation store and then load the game.

The sing store is the ps store. They share funds. It adds funds automatically for me there and then. Its fast for me as well.

I bought Singstar yesterday and I'm bored of the songs on the disc already.

I've tried connecting to the Singstore but I keep getting error UE2-10, anyone got any ideas whats wrong? I can't really find anything about it through google. Anyone else having the same problem? It would be nice to know its not only me!

Maintenance. It will be up again at some point. The game has been updated considerably lately.

Edited by Choze

As in, I can only play against/with people in China? Not sure. All the messages that people can leave in-game are in english.....proper english as well not like someone who does not really speak the language has written it if you know what I mean. Is any game on the PS3 restricted?

Yeah, some games a restricted by region with online play. For a while it was rumoured LBP was going to be. I think it might actually be WKC I'm thinking of because that was one of the things that the devs wanted to fix for the American and PAL release.

The sing store is the ps store. They share funds. It adds funds automatically for me there and then. Its fast for me as well.

That's great and all in your Sony land but in the real world, it isn't working.

The SingStore is amazingly slow and I constantly get disconnected. The PS Store works perfectly.

I bought mine from eBay, direct from a Hong Kong seller. I've had a quick go, and its nails, the first boss thing killed me in 2 strikes. But we knew that already. I could do with some assistance lol.....

What a bizarre statement. Its the same game wherever it gets released.

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Wish I did this! Look, just put it on the back burner and give mine a week to arrive :heh:

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Wish I did this! Look, just put it on the back burner and give mine a week to arrive :heh:

I might have to, its soooo freakin hard.

*Puts SFIV back in the machine*

I have totally wrecked my win/loss ratio on SFIV, Viper is so underpowered, easily bottom tier. But I just love using her, and getting the win with her is so much more satisfying. Especially those that dragon punch all the time.......block-throw-focus attack-ground stomp, rinse and repeat.:p

Ahh piss, I really hope its not like this all the time.

They surely can't have been carrying out maintenance for over 30 hours, can they?

30 hours? yikes. Keep trying after breaks. See what happens. tried googling the error? or offical singstar forums?

Rental from LoveFilm so I didn't bother with the demo.

So far, only done the first two levels which are quite long, it's switched things up a fair amount. Structurally the story is all over the place at the moment, I haven't seen the film, but to be honest I'd rather be confused than bored so it's already better than Mass Effect.

Also helps I like repetitive gameplay when it involves killing, buckets of blood and a shit load of violence.

As a whole it is just does what it sets out to do very well, that being mindless and fun.

Needs to be a Star Trek game. Good movie.

I disagree. Will only sully the name of the just revived franchise with a crappy game tie-in. Maybe after a successful (inevitable) sequel, they can then continue this tie-in trend. I really want more [good] Star Trek.

I disagree. Will only sully the name of the just revived franchise with a crappy game tie-in. Maybe after a successful (inevitable) sequel, they can then continue this tie-in trend. I really want more [good] Star Trek.

Hope the movie does well. They have free reign over the next movie if it happens.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!