Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

McPhee

Try calling GAME first, they may just give you a swap at the store. Gamestation did with me.

I did that today, got myself a new one! Thanks for the tip ;) Almost got an 80GB instead but they found one last 40GB... damn!

Yous ure its not your tv. In my case the tv was messed up in HD.

I wouldn't of thought so, my 360 does not have any problems with HD although i will soon find out as just got replacement.

Got to download everything again now....

PS: I got an e-mail with a motorstorm 2 code!! coooooooool (not that im really interested in the game but i shall give it a try).

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

HMm I have a problem. My ps3 keeps going into screensaver mode, even when it has not been left idle. I know its not my tv as I can change to another channel, and then when I go back the screen is still dulled. Very annoying as it can happen in game, but generally when I am in one of the menus. Anyone else have this problem and know of a way to sort it?

HMm I have a problem. My ps3 keeps going into screensaver mode, even when it has not been left idle. I know its not my tv as I can change to another channel, and then when I go back the screen is still dulled. Very annoying as it can happen in game, but generally when I am in one of the menus. Anyone else have this problem and know of a way to sort it?

Try going to settings > display settings > screensaver on the main menu and see what it says there. It has different options for how long it has to be before screensaver comes on including turning it off.

Just got the 40" HDTV back after a month and a bit of playing on a tiny SDTV.

My god it looks beautiful. Might actually try for some SSHD scores now I can actually see what's happening on screen. If I'm totally honest, I'm probably too lazy. :p

Just got the 40" HDTV back after a month and a bit of playing on a tiny SDTV.

My god it looks beautiful. Might actually try for some SSHD scores now I can actually see what's happening on screen. If I'm totally honest, I'm probably too lazy. :p

Yeah so I got 94ish(or was it...84) million on Arcade normal the other day....

....except it signed me out of PSN and couldn't sign me back in. o_0

I took a photo though.

Try going to settings > display settings > screensaver on the main menu and see what it says there. It has different options for how long it has to be before screensaver comes on including turning it off.

Yeah I had gone there already and even turned it off, yet it was just doing it anyways, even when in a game's menu. Anyways my PS3 (kept thinking and typing comp :S) crashed during the burnout out game, so I turned it off at the mains, gave it a 15 min rest, turned it back on, and problem be gone :)

Yeah I had gone there already and even turned it off, yet it was just doing it anyways, even when in a game's menu. Anyways my PS3 (kept thinking and typing comp :S) crashed during the burnout out game, so I turned it off at the mains, gave it a 15 min rest, turned it back on, and problem be gone :)

Oh right. Well at least the problem should be gone! Otherwise u would be another n-europe member to have to replace there PS3!

Is it true that PAL 60gb PS3's only have 90% BC, while USA has 100% BC?

PS2 titles, its probably around 60% actually, maybe even less.

PS1 titles, any and all PS3's can play those.

Got my Jabra headset today, I haven't really experienced voip before so looking forward to it. Thanks to whoever it was that recommended it btw, looks sleek. Don't see how it could ever be sold at £49.99 though!

(got it for £8 new on Ebay if anyone's asking.)

Got my Jabra headset today, I haven't really experienced voip before so looking forward to it. Thanks to whoever it was that recommended it btw, looks sleek. Don't see how it could ever be sold at £49.99 though!

(got it for £8 new on Ebay if anyone's asking.)

Think I mentioned it somewhere - got mine from Play.com and it works a treat!

I've never wanted a headset but it seems to more and more becoming a required piece of kit for online play... think I may pick this Jabra one up...

Yer i'm thinking of getting one 2. Was playing burnout this other day with cookyman and a friend of his and they were talking, i felt left out... lol. I remember them wondering where i was going coz i did like a U-turn at one point... heh

Knowing me though i wont end up getting one, lol.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!