• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

What's with all this "installing games" shit?

It's taking forever to install GT 5 -.-

The 'tecnical' reason is blu-ray disks get read slower, so alot of games install some of it onto the hard drive so it reads off both. Games like Devil May Cry 4 really take the piss with it though....

Also what Daft said, lol.

The 'tecnical' reason is blu-ray disks get read slower, so alot of games install some of it onto the hard drive so it reads off both. Games like Devil May Cry 4 really take the piss with it though....

Also what Daft said, lol.

A lot of games are starting to take the piss with it really...

I love the option to install in SC IV. Saves SOOOOO much time inbetween battles!

Is it really that much better? I've not done it the loading doesn't really bother me all that much...

Played the Bionic Commando demo, god I love it so much, if we don't get it next week I cry...

I wouldn't be too upset. They will tell people in waves so the servers don't go bust. You may still make it yet.

Yeah but in the US it was those who downloaded the Home Beta theme who were randomly selected. In Europe it seems completely, utterly random. People who may not even want the title may get an invite?!

When I gave an e-mail address (when signing up to the PSN) I expected lots of stuff from Sony to be filling my junk/inbox. Not. A. Jot.

Strange.

Is it really that much better? I've not done it the loading doesn't really bother me all that much...

I installed it straight away. Playing a 360 copy in a shop the difference was extremely noticeable. And very often.

Ah, Valkyria Chronicles. Like World War II, if history's bloodies conflict had instead been played out through a children's colouring book. Japan's already enjoying it, but when can we expect a Western release? November. That's when. Specifically, it'll be out on November 11 in the US, while Sega have confirmed with us it'll be out in Europe sometime in November as well. As a token of your gratitude for waiting, while the game has been faithfully localised, you'll have the option of playing through with the Japanese language track, should that be more your kind of thing

I was hoping we would get this game this year and it appears we will :)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!