• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

The new PSP-3001 model (03g PSP) has been submitted to the FCC for testing.

This means the new PSP-3000 model should hit retail shelves soon. Though there have been plenty of clues for months & months now, from unused nids referencing new hardware devices, a reference to a “03g” model in the IPL, that “3000″ graphic on the official Sony site, and most recently, alleged pics of a prototype.

Now it’s just a matter of waiting for the official announcement and the official list of changes. Hopefully some of the rumours that have been floating around turn out to be true (the hard disk drive comes to mind).

With the new PSP-2000 TA-088v3 model that is out now that is completely Pandora-proof you can bet the PSP-3000 will also be completely Pandora-proof. Im sure there would be plenty of people who would only want to buy a hackable PSP-3000. Though you can be sure that when this new model gets here we will all be looking thoroughly for new hacks for it.

SBORPS

Guest Jordan

*hugs his Pandora PSP-2000*

This is the reason why i bought a second hand PSP-2000 for Letty... the new ones are unhackable. Good luck buying DJ Max Portable 1 or 2 these days.

EDIT: Just looked into it. Apparently its just the battery that you can't jigkick. Well i have a Datel Tool battery... :p

Has to be a couple of days after I buy a PSP that they get their new one ready :p

Ah well, I guess the CFW will make up for it, since it will probably be awhile before that happens for the new one.

Yeah but the iteration on the previous version is always so slight..

I ordered Uncharted a couple of days ago for £14 off Ebay.

I didn't think the Eden demo was good.

Neither did I like the Face-buttonmash-breaker demo.

Monsters demo is god-awful.

Need to download driver demo.

And indeed, Jordan's balls have been kicked.

I got Uncharted the other day and am loving it! Just turned it off at the start of chapter 6, such a great game!

One thing I don't get though is that I've been getting a few trophies as I go, yet when I view my PSN profile it says I don't have any trophies? Any reason behind this?

The Naruto demo is still one of my favourite PSN titles out there.

Downloaded the Tiger Woods 09 demo. Certainly looks a ton better than previous editions and the controls are less "sensitive", specifically when driving the ball. I found it much easier to drive the ball in a straight line. Woo!

Anyway, has a lot more depth but personally, I can't see how these teensy improvements will charm the cash from my bank account. I await motion plus TW for Wii. Probably the best direction for the title to take imo.

I love Uncharted yet didn't really like "the twist". Thought it was a bit too 'tut, how gamey' but I guess I was too wrapped up in the human elements at play. Ah well, I'm still frothing at the mouth for a sequel. Drakey boy is a fabulous character and the opportunities for character development and will they wont they moments are plenty.

I just want to say, it isn't SCEE's fault. It is SCEI's. SCEE do the best they can but because SCEI don't make studios submit global submissions like Microsoft, the studios prioratise the US and Japan and Europe gets shafted. SCEE has very little, if any control over it.

I just want to say, it isn't SCEE's fault. It is SCEI's. SCEE do the best they can but because SCEI don't make studios submit global submissions like Microsoft, the studios prioratise the US and Japan and Europe gets shafted. SCEE has very little, if any control over it.

Thats not they way I thought it worked...I thought each subsidary of Sony was responsable for the maintaining of their Playstation store. So surely its up for SCEE to get the companies to submit their games to them? If Q Games can manage a global launch with PixelJunk everyone else can?

Yeah but when it comes down to it it is the studios that need to do the submitting. The onus is on them.

SCEI should just make companies do global submissions, then SCEE would be on an even playing feild. That's what happens on XBL and you can see there are very few delays there. It's partly to do with the fact that this is how Sony have done it for the last 15 years.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!