• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

Pre-Ordered 80GB PS3 from GAME :D

Anyone recommend a particular HDMI cable?

And also games/accessories

I got my HDMI cable from GAME (GAME's own brand), like others have said, they all seem to do pretty much the same job.

My mother has just bought me SuperStardust. I hope it is fun ^^

It is! I got earlier this week and i love it!

Yeah just to add further weight to the HDMI cable discussion...I bought some brand I had never heard of from gamestation and the quality is great.

any news of release dates...may get buzz to play with the missus.

Recently caught a glimpse of Play TV for the PS3 (a USB add on which enables Digital TV through the PS3 and the ability to record channels to the HDD) and I was mighty impressed. However, the price is...

£99!

As much as I think it's a brilliant idea and adds some great functionality to the PS3 (and the ability to stream DTV/Recordings to the PSP is great too) I think the asking price is waaaay too much. Half of that at least imo would have been better.

So yeah, anyone else thinking about getting Play TV or have any thoughts on the price? It may drop quite a bit but typical Sony merchandise doesn't seem to drop in price much at all.

Recently caught a glimpse of Play TV for the PS3 (a USB add on which enables Digital TV through the PS3 and the ability to record channels to the HDD) and I was mighty impressed. However, the price is...

£99!

As much as I think it's a brilliant idea and adds some great functionality to the PS3 (and the ability to stream DTV/Recordings to the PSP is great too) I think the asking price is waaaay too much. Half of that at least imo would have been better.

So yeah, anyone else thinking about getting Play TV or have any thoughts on the price? It may drop quite a bit but typical Sony merchandise doesn't seem to drop in price much at all.

Sounds like a great idea! But i agree on the price, seems alot.

15.....20.....Ive tried about 150. And still havnt got it. You make me bleed inside!

Everyone bleeds for me, most people just don't know it.

It's about being in 'THE ZONE'.

How many bombs have you managed to get?

I think 14 once, 13 a few times. :blank:

Hahahahahahahaaaaa!!! Sorry, had to get that out of my system. :p

I haven't actually touched Bomber mode since the trauma of trying to get that trophy. :D

I'll give you a couple tips. Only use bombs next to those supply ships. If you hold off using a bomb on them and follow them around, eventually two should cross paths. Blow them both with one bomb and you get +3 bombs.

Decided to get back into Uncharted yesterday. God I love this game. I did out of the frying pan this morning...wow. Freaking sweet.

Im now on the drowned world one. Am I near the end?

Anyway, are they making a sequel yo'?

Yeah it is a awesome game. I completed it first time round so fast just couldn't put it down. I am slowly making my way through it and getting myself some trophies...

There is indeed a sequel in the works...rumours saying it will be set in India...

Capcom have said that there is to be a big surprise for Street Fighter fans in this Thursday's PSN update! Apparently it won;t be a SSF2THDR beta but will be something exciting. They're also working on some themes as well. I personally think it might be 'Street Fighter Alpha' - it was rated by the ESRB in America over a year ago as a DL for PSN and has never appeared. Only three days to go.