Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

McPhee

Downloaded the demo's for Echochrome, PixelJunk Eden, and Siren. Siren I didn't like, I thought the controls didn't seem great, and it was ridiculously dark to the point where I could barely see anything. Not convinced by it and don't really want to use up 9GB on it either.

PixelJunk Eden is amazing. Anyone else on here played it? Got the demo off the American Store. Speaking of the American Store it is a FUCKING JOKE how much better it is than ours. They have seperate catagories for demos and crap like that. Ridiculous. PJ Eden is out Thursday isn't it?

Echochrome I thought was pretty cool as well and decided to pick it up. Felt like a game I could pick up for 5 minutes and play around with.

Along with Geometry Wars tomorrow this really is week of the downloadable games!

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on Ep 5 of Siren, more things keep getting added per episode, new ways to play and so on, it's getting creepier now than it's ever been >.< I personally don't find anything wrong with the darkness, I've gotten use to it and find it really adds to the atmosphere, damn enemies getting jumps on me from the corners, FREAKY

Downloaded the demo's for Echochrome, PixelJunk Eden, and Siren. Siren I didn't like, I thought the controls didn't seem great, and it was ridiculously dark to the point where I could barely see anything. Not convinced by it and don't really want to use up 9GB on it either.

PixelJunk Eden is amazing. Anyone else on here played it? Got the demo off the American Store. Speaking of the American Store it is a FUCKING JOKE how much better it is than ours. They have seperate catagories for demos and crap like that. Ridiculous. PJ Eden is out Thursday isn't it?

Echochrome I thought was pretty cool as well and decided to pick it up. Felt like a game I could pick up for 5 minutes and play around with.

Along with Geometry Wars tomorrow this really is week of the downloadable games!

I've played EDEN and it is AMAZING! Probably will be on of my fav PSN games..the art style is lovely and it's pretty addictive. :smile:

Just buy the one I got from Ebuyer, it's 100% known to work with the PS3, some 320gb have been known not to slide in right into the PS3. it was £59.99 with free postage.

Update: Oh yeah that seems to be the one I have and has indeed gone back up to £61.

Just backing up my PS3 hard drive now, all 50gb of space that is used up. Crazy having a fat32 hard drive that is 500gb, lol. Have to run a format tool that isn't windows formatter as windows has some weird thing of only making it 32gb in size, SILLY! 1 hour and 10 mins of back up waiting >.<

You have been having the same as me a demo day! Yesterday I also went on the vastly superior US PSN store and downloaded Eden and just WOW. I mean I was looking forward to it a lot but now I am super hyped it is just so beautiful and organic. Definite buy for me.

I have also played Echochrome, downloaded the Japanese Demo months ago and was definitly going to get it, but now I am not so sure, as I quite frankly don't know which version to get. I notice their is the PS3 downloadable, the UMD and then a PSP download called Echochrome Micro?! Can anyone shed any light on which is the best?

Yesterday also played through the Rachet and Crank demo as plan on purchasing it once the greatest hits come out as it will be dirt cheap preowned then. Loved it, I have played so many shooters and racers and quirky PSN games on my PS3 so its nice to get a gorgeous looking platformer to play.

Finally on the demo front downloaded the Ape Escape Starter Pack for PSP and played that. It's very short as one would expect and theres not much to it but loved it. It's a funny little RPG with everything you would expect from an RPG except it has a good sense of humour and wierd random minigames where your character day dreams about an angel monkey and a devil monkey playing sports and competing in different activities.

(PS2) Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha Versus King Abaddon/Atlus

-10/23 release date

-7329 Yen

-Producer and Character designer is Kazuma Kaneko

-Director is Kamai Kazuyuki

-Same Raidou from the previous game

-Greater numbers of demons

-Ending route can change depending on the player's actions

-Location will not be limited to only Imperial Tokyo this time

-New 'MAG Scheduling' battle system

-80% complete

-Plus Edition comes with Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne Manaix Chronicle Edition

Time to pick someones brains!

Just played the demo for super stardust HD i liked what i played and i know it is popular with ppl on here. How much memory i'm i looking at it taking up if i decided to buy everything that is available for it?

I'm quite catious when it comes to my PS3 memory...

Time to pick someones brains!

Just played the demo for super stardust HD i liked what i played and i know it is popular with ppl on here. How much memory i'm i looking at it taking up if i decided to buy everything that is available for it?

I'm quite catious when it comes to my PS3 memory...

I downloaded and bought it last night, the full game is like...only a few hundred KBs on top of the demo. I enjoy it.

It's not that much with everything, I'd say you'd be looking between 400-500mb for it.

You could always get a new hard drive *strokes his big beauty now* If only 360s let you do it too ¬_¬

How easy was the process then? How did u back up your hard drive?

http://www.gamepro.com/sony/ps3/games/features/127009.shtml

Is the guide I would most likely use and they just use a memory stick to transfer save files and dont worry about the other stuff....what did you do?

blimey daft how will u last....

Fine, until I read...

PJ EDEN is out, 4.99

Why didn't the release it a few hours earlier!!?!

It looks like my baby going to get unpacked and hooked up to that gorgeous 18" SD TV as soon as I get the chance....

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!