NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

The link crossbow thingy is just a plastic shell. You all fail.

As opposed to a plastic shell with three buttons?

Absolute genius!

Yeah true (minus the fail ;)) but...

Not a £130+ difference, I bet you.
Edited by Mike1988uk

Yeah, I'm all for weird ways of playing games that I never want to bother with but I do have a problem with the price.

It's isn't just plastic shell...it has one button and the back/bottom comes off for you to neatly put away the wires and it comes with a hole for the IR on the front the wiimote. BOOOOOOOOOOOM :laughing:

Been borrowing the original Modern Warfare today, Christ it's pretty damn fun. The snipers are awesome, which I'm not usually a fan of, but when you're creaming up on free-for-all with one it's a different story.

Martyrdom is ridiculous though.

@ flameboy Did you get my PM regarding Monster Hunter 3?

no i didn't notice it! will read and reply now!

Been borrowing the original Modern Warfare today, Christ it's pretty damn fun. The snipers are awesome, which I'm not usually a fan of, but when you're creaming up on free-for-all with one it's a different story.

Martyrdom is ridiculous though.

there still a lot of people playing it then? Surprised considering theres been what 3 games out since?

Yeah, it still stacks up well against other shooters because it does play very well.

there still a lot of people playing it then? Surprised considering theres been what 3 games out since?

I still play it from time to time. CoD4 is still the best CoD game.

Also...........

You all fail.

Bitches.

Just finished Uncharted 2. It's a brilliant, brilliant game. It's surprisingly varied and it's very fast paced and yet not short. When's the next one out? I want it now.

And Doughnut Drake is awesome.

OMG Doughnut Drake is the best thing ever. I love how they make his voice fat, too.

It feels embarrassing when you get killed by him online, I mean, you can't miss him.

I';m trying to watch UP on bluray, getting this error; 8029940 any ideas?

EDIT

cleaned disc was fine damn love film sending me dirty discs! was worried my drive might be dieing!

Edited by flameboy

Where's the option to swap L1 and R1 for L2 and R2 in Uncharted? The default controls suck and I can't find the option to change it anywhere.

0.jpg

Seriously. Do it. Now.

Just finished Uncharted 2. It's a brilliant, brilliant game. It's surprisingly varied and it's very fast paced and yet not short. When's the next one out? I want it now.

And Doughnut Drake is awesome.

The difference in quality from the first one to the second one is amazing, isn't it?

When I started it I got kind of bummed, because those 2 chapters in Borneo are exactly like Unch 1, but as soon as you get to Nepal... 25 chapters of absolute action/adventure perfection.

Quick question, didn't you think Shangri-la was a disappointment? The whole last chapters since you get in, I mean (especially that final boss, bah).

Also, you're missing the most important PS3 game next to/alongside Unch 2 in your collection:

1930Demons-Souls_Pack_Final.jpg

>MGS4/HeavyRain/GoW3/LBP/whatever else.

Also also, don't let these fool you:Infamous/killzone/resistance. Massively overrated. All of them.

One thing I don't understand are the Nathan Fillion comments. He's nothing like him and much more like Joe Flanigan.

Both wrong.

uncharted2.jpg

1930Demons-Souls_Pack_Final.jpg

>MGS4/HeavyRain/GoW3/LBP/whatever else.

Also also, don't let these fool you:Infamous/killzone/resistance. Massively overrated. All of them.

Agree with Demon's Souls, it's quite the experience.

Agree with Infamous being massively overrated.

The multiplayer of KZ2 is actually brilliant though, and so was R2s at the time of its release. The campaigns are another story, as they are with most FPS'.

Resistance 3 is going to be awesome though.

Edited by dwarf

What's it like compared to Ninja Gaiden? It's currently £15 over at ShopTo.

Do GAME ever admit they make mistakes? Just curious because there probably isn't a high street retailer worse than them in the UK.

What's it like compared to Ninja Gaiden? It's currently £15 over at ShopTo.

It's a whole different beast, pretty much the only similarities are that they are in third person, and they feature swords. Just buy it!

cookieMonster.gif

InFamous isn't overrated. It just takes an age to get going. By the end of it it's fantastic. Dwarf is just bitter because he was really looking forward to it. What a fanboy.

Ahahahaha!

It's still overrated. The world is uninspiring. Enemy, combat and mission variety is pants, and basically it's just very drab. It's devoid of personality, and Cole comes across as an utter arse.

Plus the game could've been so much better if the glide ability wasn't crap. At least give him a slight flight boost/limited flying power. Climbing stuff is also wank, half the game you'll be holding forwards whilst mashing x waiting for Cole to find that obligatory copy and paste ledge. It scored 85 on metacritic, but it's a 7/10 game at best.

It ends so much better than it starts I only really remember having fun. I know this wasn't the case at the time, though.