NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

Feels like heaven with Uncharted, Tekken and MW2 back to back. Wonder when this will happen next?

Feels like heaven with Uncharted, Tekken and MW2 back to back. Wonder when this will happen next?

Facebook intergration coming to PS3 thats what!!!!

Hi everyone, here’s an early peek at PlayStation 3 (PS3) firmware update (v3.10). The latest update incorporates Facebook into the PS3 experience. By linking your PlayStation Network account to your Facebook account, you will have the option for the PS3 to automatically update your Facebook News Feed with Trophy and PlayStation Store activity. This update also enables developers to set specific criteria in their titles to publish additional game information to your News Feed. You can then check out your updates, and those of your friends, on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media favorites through the PS3’s built-in web browser.

This is just the beginning of our integration with Facebook and we are looking forward to adding new features enhancing the experience in future updates.

Additional highlights from update 3.10 include:

The Photo category on the XMB has been revamped to make it easier to see more of your photos stored on the PS3.

The PSN Friends List has been modified based on feedback we received after update 3.00. Additionally, you can now choose a color for your PSN ID on the XMB.

video over on the eu playstation blog;

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/

Facebook intergration coming to PS3 thats what!!!!

Hi everyone, here’s an early peek at PlayStation 3 (PS3) firmware update (v3.10). The latest update incorporates Facebook into the PS3 experience. By linking your PlayStation Network account to your Facebook account, you will have the option for the PS3 to automatically update your Facebook News Feed with Trophy and PlayStation Store activity. This update also enables developers to set specific criteria in their titles to publish additional game information to your News Feed. You can then check out your updates, and those of your friends, on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media favorites through the PS3’s built-in web browser.

This is just the beginning of our integration with Facebook and we are looking forward to adding new features enhancing the experience in future updates.

Additional highlights from update 3.10 include:

The Photo category on the XMB has been revamped to make it easier to see more of your photos stored on the PS3.

The PSN Friends List has been modified based on feedback we received after update 3.00. Additionally, you can now choose a color for your PSN ID on the XMB.

video over on the eu playstation blog;

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/

No confirmed released date but when they show off these videos its usually pretty soon.

So I finally picked up a PS3 yesterday with MW2.

Can anyone recommend some good titles that are incredibly cheap online?

I recommend Elefunk, its a fiver. Keep an eye out, PSN slashes prices on older games frequently.

I also recommend Warhawk but i dont know if people still play it online

So I finally picked up a PS3 yesterday with MW2.

Can anyone recommend some good titles that are incredibly cheap online?

Do you mean cheap disk games? Theres loads...Rachet and Clank Tools of Destruction. Play also do platinum games from £10

I have too much respect for my friends, for myself even, to post trophy and game updates on my FB. I won't be bothering.

I'd rather they just gave more freedom in how we manage our friends list and let us edit our profile stuff a bit more, incl. ability to choose which trophies you display on the ID etc.

I have too much respect for my friends, for myself even, to post trophy and game updates on my FB. I won't be bothering.

I'd rather they just gave more freedom in how we manage our friends list and let us edit our profile stuff a bit more, incl. ability to choose which trophies you display on the ID etc.

I dunno I will try it all out and see how it works. I dunno its nice to see peoples more recent trophies etc...

Actually to be fair there are quite a lot of people on my FB friends list that don't deserve respect, namely X-factor fans, that probably should be subjected to constant trophy status updates. The sods.

I'd quite like being able to have my profile card show up on facebook and auto update, like you can on xbox...there is one but you have to update it manually...

I'd quite like being able to have my profile card show up on facebook and auto update, like you can on xbox...there is one but you have to update it manually...

Yeah auto-updating does sound cool.

Well the current 360 one thats been out for awhile is a odd one. If u look on my fb profile under the heading bit where u can look at my info/photo/boxes etc i have one that says 'xbox 360' if u click on that, this one auto updates. I also have a smaller more gamer sig kinda size on my general profile page on the left, bit further down, that one needs to be manually updated! (weird)

I want an option to update Platinums and maybe Golds. Not that I'll use it to be honest, I'm not a trophy whore because I want to show off, I'm a trophy whore because I am OCDic.

No More Heroes : Heroes Paradise is coming to Ps3 and Xbox360.

2r75087.jpg

Edited by Dante

No More Heroes : Heroes Paradise

Information:

• Port of NMH
  • For Xbox360/PS3
  • Feb 25 2010
  • 5, 800 Yen
  • Japanese dubbing
  • Advance Mode added
  • Very sweet mode added
  • Erotic Portrait added [Pre-order Bonuses]

Scans

17454461550122579lo.th.jpg17461462220122205lo.th.jpg

This week's Famitsu reveals No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise, a PS3 and Xbox 360 remake of the original 2007 No More Heroes title. In addition to updated visuals, the remake includes Japanese language voiceovers, selectable alongside the the English voiceovers of the original.

HD gamers also have a new unlockable mode to look forward to. Known as "Very Sweet Mode, this mode changes all the female characters' costumes into sexy form -- skimpy bathing suits, cheerleader outfits, and so-forth. The girls appear in this form during both gameplay and non gameplay sequences.

The game will also see control changes -- expected since there's no more Wiimote. While not providing specifics, Famitsu says to expect a better feel of action. Details will be shared in a future update.

This HD remake of No More Heroes will arrive on February 25, priced at ¥5,800 -- a couple of thousand yen lower than most high profile third party titles.

Marvelous will be including an "Erotica Portrait" bonus item for those who pre-order. This collection of sexy portraits will differ depending on your platform. PS3 owners will get "Sexy Cherry" flavor. Xbox 360 buyers will get "Sweet Mango" flavor.

Edited by Dante

No More Heroes : Heroes Paradise

Information:

• Port of NMH
  • For Xbox360/PS3
  • Feb 25 2010
  • 5, 800 Yen
  • Japanese dubbing
  • Advance Mode added
  • Very sweet mode added
  • Erotic Portrait added [Pre-order Bonuses]

Scans

17454461550122579lo.th.jpg17461462220122205lo.th.jpg

Shame, I prefer Mangos to cherries but this is awesome news. Now I dont have to feel guilty about not playing the first one.

So I think I already like my PS3 Slim more than my 360...

Everything about it feels so sleek and just... agh, quality.

The European PS3 video store opens on Thursday, 19th November, in France, Germany, Spain and the UK and presents over 2000 films for rent or purchase.

Hiring costs from €1.99 and buying costs from €7.99 per title, but initially HD films will only be available to rent.

There are special offers for early birds: buy Angels and Demons and you will receive a complimentary copy of The Da Vinci Code. Or don't bother. Alternatively, anyone registering a new PSN account tomorrow or Friday will be given a free copy of Transformers.

You'll be able to find the video delivery service in the Video Store section of the PlayStation Store.

Incidentally, renting means you have the film for 14 days but only have 48 hours to watch the content once you press play. Films can be transferred to PSP for viewing on the train or while walking to work and crossing busy roads.

There are some eye-catching and recent films among the launch line-up: Star Trek, Public Enemies, Valkyrie and Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/euro-ps3-video-delivery-begins-thursday

All sounds fair enough....could just set up a new account for the free copy of transformers although already own it on dvd...not sure how much I will use it because like buying my dvds handy for deciding there and then to watch a film.

Current exchange rate is about 1.77847 so think we can expect to pay £1.99..

Is the price of the HD version the same as the SD? Because on XBL it isn't. Or at least it wasn't last time I checked.

Is the price of the HD version the same as the SD? Because on XBL it isn't. Or at least it wasn't last time I checked.

Dunno have to wait and see tomorrow....

File Planet is giving away more BC2 beta codes for US PSN accounts. If you're not in the US, try using an american proxy.

All sounds fair enough....could just set up a new account for the free copy of transformers although already own it on dvd...not sure how much I will use it because like buying my dvds handy for deciding there and then to watch a film.

Anyone know if you can sign up for a PSN account online (not through the PS3) and get the free Transformers download? My Dad just bought a PS3 but it's for Christmas :P