NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

Btw I forgot to mention if anyone here wants free PSN games, like the recently purchased Socom I'll let you go into the account to download.

I know how if you want them - You can have Snakeball, Stardust, Wipeout and Socom, you just have to click on them. PM me if you want to.

I noticed on PSN that GTI CLUB+ is now £7.99 instead of £11.99

And a cracking little game it is too. They just need to bring out the car pack and more tracks:awesome:

Nice. Wasnt a bad game at all. Well worth trying out. Its more enjoyable than GTA4 in some ways

Any PS3 owners who have yet to pick up Prince of Persia should get over to Play.com PRONTO as its only £9.99 for TODAY ONLY.

Special Play.com pack that also includes the Epilogue DLC which is a pretty good deal - shame I already have it for 360 really.

Here is the link:http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation3/4-/8986149/Prince-Of-Persia-Play-com-Exclusive-Edition/Product.html

Any PS3 owners who have yet to pick up Prince of Persia should get over to Play.com PRONTO as its only £9.99 for TODAY ONLY.

Special Play.com pack that also includes the Epilogue DLC which is a pretty good deal - shame I already have it for 360 really.

Here is the link:http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation3/4-/8986149/Prince-Of-Persia-Play-com-Exclusive-Edition/Product.html

Blasphemy, seems its gone back up to £17.99

Would of bought it aswell :(

We all knew this was coming.

Tales of Graces - Wii - 2009

- I think the designs are by Inomata

- The main character is Aspel Lant or something

- The theme of the game is protecting people, and the main character doesn't want to lose anyone ever again

Tales of VS - PSP - 2009

- Dissidia style 3D versus action fighter

- 4 players versus

- Yuri (ToV), Luke (TotA), Shing (ToH) and Rihita (ToSKoR) are shown

Tales of Vesperia - PS3 - 2009

- New character pirate loli girl, Patty Fleur

- The ToV anime movie is also revealed officially

Good news...Like the Tales games and there is a lack of such games on the PS3.

I hate April Fools Day when it comes to gaming as you just dont know what to believe. Anyway here is what has cropped up....Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier on the PSP! Click on the link for screenshots.

there wasn’t enough excitement from GDC last week, here’s even more! We are happy to announce that Jak & Daxter are coming to the PSP and PS2!

Developed by High Impact Games, Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier takes the intrepid pair all the way to the edge of the world. There they must battle their way past air pirates and sinister creatures in their quest to find a cure for the world’s eco shortage. Keep an eye out for this title to be available later this year!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/04/01/jak-daxter-are-back/

I know how if you want them - You can have Snakeball, Stardust, Wipeout and Socom, you just have to click on them. PM me if you want to.

How would I go about getting some free PSN games too? Can I send you a PM? :awesome:

Yeah but now I think I will only share if I get stuff in return because I can only let people download from me a limited number of times now - Mike and Diageo both have Socom from me (Diageo was also able to take Wipeout, snakeball and Stardust.

Erm... So would I be able to play the games with my PSN ID? Would I be able to get the trophies and stuff.

I have Flower and NHL 3 on 3 that I could 'trade' with you.

Yeah you could, but now I've let so many people download stuff from me I think I need to get value for what I'm dishing out - I'm giving away downloads that cost me £40 so maybe now those games you mentioned aren't really enough.

I don't know - Ill see if anyone else has stuff on offer first but it's good you are interested :)

Cool, well I'm only really interested in Wipeout and Stardust anyway. Let me know if your up for it.

Edited by kyletherobot

Isn't there a 5 limit download?

Yeah there is....So if dwarf was to ever lose his data or anything he would have to ring Sony and plead for extra downloads..

There's a new Xi quest up on Home. It requires people from different countries to go to specific places to find a code.

Still hasn't been solved, I don't think.

Really awesome effort on Sony's part. :smile:

Yeah there is....So if dwarf was to ever lose his data or anything he would have to ring Sony and plead for extra downloads..

Yeah, that's why I don't do the share thing. If all my downloads had been used up and then my PS3 broke again, or when I buy the inevitable PS3 Slim, I'd be a bit screwed.

Just completed Kingdom Hearts 2 for the first time. Damn, didn't realise as I was playing, but afterwards, you really appreciate all the effort that went into this game (especially after the gargantuan credits) and just how epic it was. Finishing it makes me wanna play this again, or play the sequel which there seems to be no info for :(

Just completed Kingdom Hearts 2 for the first time. Damn, didn't realise as I was playing, but afterwards, you really appreciate all the effort that went into this game (especially after the gargantuan credits) and just how epic it was. Finishing it makes me wanna play this again, or play the sequel which there seems to be no info for :(

Ooo, how scary.

I've been playing KH2 for the first time now aswell. (Even though I have owned the game for years, orginally bought it off Stocka from the forums)

Game is pure win (Up to Beast's Castle 2nd time, with that intense boss fight).

Can't believe it has taken my so long to start playing KH2!

There's a new Xi quest up on Home. It requires people from different countries to go to specific places to find a code.

Still hasn't been solved, I don't think.

Really awesome effort on Sony's part. :smile:

Yeah, that's why I don't do the share thing. If all my downloads had been used up and then my PS3 broke again, or when I buy the inevitable PS3 Slim, I'd be a bit screwed.

Yeah thats why I don't do it...Apparently you really have to beg them to open up extra downloads...its why I'm not convinced by the video store in the US as you may need to delete big files like that from time to time and there is every chance you will want to watch stuff and redownload it again...guess big hard drive update is the order of the day.

Ooo, how scary.

I've been playing KH2 for the first time now aswell. (Even though I have owned the game for years, orginally bought it off Stocka from the forums)

Game is pure win (Up to Beast's Castle 2nd time, with that intense boss fight).

Can't believe it has taken my so long to start playing KH2!

Yeah, I have had the game, well almost since it came out so its a bit shocking for me to not have completed it! Got a now decreasing, catalogue of ps2 games to complete. With this one done, its now a toss-up between odin's sphere, or Final Fantasy XII or rantchet and clan 2. Would say im about halfway or more, on the last two games...

Yeah thats why I don't do it...Apparently you really have to beg them to open up extra downloads...its why I'm not convinced by the video store in the US as you may need to delete big files like that from time to time and there is every chance you will want to watch stuff and redownload it again...guess big hard drive update is the order of the day.

I think it's worth it for free games - I haven't had any trouble.

Unless I buy more games, the only download I have left for people now is Socom (3 available) and Resistance DLC (3 available - but according to Mike he could not get it).

So basically as long as I can trust that people will only download the game I want them to then it's fine. All I want really is someone to get Worms on the PSN and I will give them a Socom download - seems very reasonable to me.

Edited by dwarf