NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

I cant see why it wouldnt be

If my download is done before yours I will let you know

Me too ^_^

I would say I'm creative, although, Spore proved me wrong :(

So, dunno how much I'm gunna get out of this!

Yaaaay it's downloaded! *Installs*

I really must get this game pre-ordered fairly soon based on how much hype this game is getting.

Owwww, no more keys left :(. Apparently there will be some more tomorrow - what time were they released today? If anyone hears of any new keys, if they could PM me, I'd be really grateful. :)

Owwww, no more keys left :(. Apparently there will be some more tomorrow - what time were they released today? If anyone hears of any new keys, if they could PM me, I'd be really grateful. :)

What this man said. Stupid deep conversations with my sister's boyfriend ¬_¬

No! What does it take for me to get a beta?! (not money)

I would've been here for that usually but I decided to go out. Fuck you all :(

Glad everyone got their beta keys for LBP. :D Tried to get a couple (mainly for Flameboy) but it only gave me the same code when I registered using a diff. address etc..IP logged and all.

It's immense no? (Seems like you can only use text chat in the beta yet in the options there are voice options which work...hope it can be used in the beta as texting is awkward...Need to try more options.)

After grinning like a bafoon for the first hour I then spent a good hour online and then a good 2 hours creating a golf course using cardboard, golf balls and patience. Takes bloomin' ages to master the 'create' modes depth. Great fun though. Some of the levels out there are already amazing.(And guff too!) Some levels remind me of Yoshi's Island (SNES) when they are wintery with glass/lifts everywhere. Lovely stuff. Played some corkers. Good to "heart" them too. I liked the skipping one offline too (nice GBA warioware nod perhaps.)

Myself, strider (when I figured who it was!) and Cookyman had some great games online tonight. Was shocked how feature-filled the beta was! Just gutted the beta only lasts 8 days. 8 days doesn't seem enough for what looks like one of the deepest games (content wise) I've seen.

What a riot. Some levels (mainly those "rollercoaster" ones had me in stiches at the physics) Myself and Cooky also broke a level. The PS3 could barely handle all of the insane amounts of debris and the frame rate dived. Amazing though. :o

I've posted this on the LBP thread, but just to let you know the second phase of key releases goes live today at 7pm, sohopefully see you all on it tonight!

Glad everyone got their beta keys for LBP. :D Tried to get a couple (mainly for Flameboy) but it only gave me the same code when I registered using a diff. address etc..IP logged and all.

It's immense no? (Seems like you can only use text chat in the beta yet in the options there are voice options which work...hope it can be used in the beta as texting is awkward...Need to try more options.)

After grinning like a bafoon for the first hour I then spent a good hour online and then a good 2 hours creating a golf course using cardboard, golf balls and patience. Takes bloomin' ages to master the 'create' modes depth. Great fun though. Some of the levels out there are already amazing.(And guff too!) Some levels remind me of Yoshi's Island (SNES) when they are wintery with glass/lifts everywhere. Lovely stuff. Played some corkers. Good to "heart" them too. I liked the skipping one offline too (nice GBA warioware nod perhaps.)

Myself, strider (when I figured who it was!) and Cookyman had some great games online tonight. Was shocked how feature-filled the beta was! Just gutted the beta only lasts 8 days. 8 days doesn't seem enough for what looks like one of the deepest games (content wise) I've seen.

What a riot. Some levels (mainly those "rollercoaster" ones had me in stiches at the physics) Myself and Cooky also broke a level. The PS3 could barely handle all of the insane amounts of debris and the frame rate dived. Amazing though. :o

Cheers mate your efforts are much appreciated...I turned on my PS3 when I got in last night and saw so many people online and was wondering what they were playing, when I saw I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! sprinted down to the computer and went onto IGN to no avail hopefully I will get home in time tonight for;

I've posted this on the LBP thread, but just to let you know the second phase of key releases goes live today at 7pm, sohopefully see you all on it tonight!

Will someone try and get an extra one just in case I don't make it home... (if its even possible as tapedeck said may not be, now if I go to phase 1 it automatically says they are exhausted so it knows I have tried)

Cheers mate your efforts are much appreciated...I turned on my PS3 when I got in last night and saw so many people online and was wondering what they were playing, when I saw I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! sprinted down to the computer and went onto IGN to no avail hopefully I will get home in time tonight for;

Will someone try and get an extra one just in case I don't make it home... (if its even possible as tapedeck said may not be, now if I go to phase 1 it automatically says they are exhausted so it knows I have tried)

Must have been depressing seeing all those people on LBP. I too, do not have a key so you are not alone :(

Not to rub salt in the wounds but having played this till around 1am I was dreaming about it all night. Wonderful, insane dreams :o Kinda fitting with the beginning of the game for those that know :p

Must have been depressing seeing all those people on LBP. I too, do not have a key so you are not alone :(

Yeah like 20 of my friends (most I've ever seen all online at the same time) were logged into PSN all playing it. at first I thought maybe they are all playing FIFA (which I am yet to decide if I want to buy) but nah found it was LBP!

Flameboy I'll set up another account on the other comp and get one for you if you like.

yeah can try it :)

I'm at work at the mo so limited in what sites I can get on.

Aye mate I will trade Siren for Quest for booty

Wicked, I'll send you a PM.

What do you mean game? as in play them? If so yeah course i do, i just didn't much over the summer.

Anyways Adam how come you haven't got 1 trophy?

What do you mean game? as in play them? If so yeah course i do, i just didn't much over the summer.

Anyways Adam how come you haven't got 1 trophy?

Probably because my PS3 has been packed away since I finished MGS4 in June.