NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

Surely someone must have pointed that out to him before he has gone public with the lawsuit to save him looking like a complete idiot!!

What a waste of ppl's time.

Lol this is bordering on epic but I managed to get my PSN banned for a month because i was fucking around on Home. Oh well, it's not like I can play disc games and it's Summer. I'll just have to use my other account if I feel like going online and I don't think there are any trophies for FURY that require you to go online. Still, it's kinda annoying.

If for some reason you want to add me the ID is MattBandicoot64

Dear MattC_64, We are contacting you regarding your PLAYSTATION®Network account and yourrecent online activity. On 22/07/2009, your behaviour whilst playing Home was not acceptable forthe following reason(s): Sexual harassment. As a result of this breach, your PLAYSTATION®Network account has beensuspended for one month. This temporary suspension will be lifted on 21/8/2009. Please be aware thatany further breaches of the service Terms & Conditions may result in alonger or even permanent suspension of your account. We ask that you use this time to reassess your online behaviour so that youare more considerate to other PLAYSTATION®Network users when you join usagain online. We hope you can appreciate our obligation to the community asa whole and to the rights of other users not to be subjected to disruptiveor offensive behaviour.

Pretended to be a chav and saying stuff like 'She's my bitch' and 'Is your dad a baker? Because you have nice buns' etc.

Nice to see Sony actually taking action.

When lady Daft get's chatted up in Home, everyone seems quite nice. Then again, my avatar is smoking hot. :heh:

Shatter tomorrow. Woooo!!

I must say I was surprised. Just went to sign in like normal and saw the error code and I was thinking, shit, this is a permanent ban. But a month isn't that bad and the situation I'm in helps make it less painful.

And Shatter doesn't have a proper online component so all is good. Will probably complete it in one sitting though :(.

Tbh I think you'll be slightly disappointed by it. I'm just looking at it as a very entertaining and polished flash game that will last a couple of hours. I don't think it has the replayability of Stardust but I'd say I'll probably complete it a few times before it sits in the background.

Yeah, you're probably right. I hope they'll support it with DLC at least.

Well thats the most I've ever spent on DLC - currently downloading:

Wipeout Fury

Killzone 2 - New map pack

Shatter

and the Kings of Leon trackpack for Rock Band 2

Total Cost £20.06

Fucking Hell!

Well thats the most I've ever spent on DLC - currently downloading:

Wipeout Fury

Killzone 2 - New map pack

Shatter

and the Kings of Leon trackpack for Rock Band 2

Total Cost £20.06

Fucking Hell!

Gonna download that right now. Love KoL.

I think now is the time for me to go online and make some purchases...

Wipeout Fury, killzone new maps and Shatter for me i think!! :)

I'm wanting to buy a PSP for future and past releases, anyone know where the cheapest is to get one?

Plus which one would be better to get the slim and lite or the 3000. I read the 3000 has some screen problems.

Get a 3000, much better. The screen problems are made out out to be much worse than they are. I actually think the 3000 screen is better, by miles.

Edited by Caris

Anyone else have an opinion on this?

Also can you not get the 3000 in black? Everywhere I check it's silver, red, or blue.

Also can you not get the 3000 in black? Everywhere I check it's silver, red, or blue.

It's in black. Where are you looking?

Here, here, here, and more. I've checked zavvi, WHSmith, TheHut, shopto.com, gamestation. Got anymore suggestions?

You can get them bundled, but I just want the console, cos the games the black on is bundled with are shit.

Here, here, here, and more. I've checked zavvi, WHSmith, TheHut, shopto.com, gamestation. Got anymore suggestions?

You can get them bundled, but I just want the console, cos the games the black on is bundled with are shit.

Is there an Argos near you?

Not near me, but I could get to one if I wanted to. I'm trying to save money though, and checking the website it's the dearest of all the websites I've searched.

Yeah well even my 2000 has a superb screen. Nicer than any phone. :)

Lol this is bordering on epic but I managed to get my PSN banned for a month because i was fucking around on Home. Oh well, it's not like I can play disc games and it's Summer. I'll just have to use my other account if I feel like going online and I don't think there are any trophies for FURY that require you to go online. Still, it's kinda annoying.

If for some reason you want to add me the ID is MattBandicoot64

Dear MattC_64, We are contacting you regarding your PLAYSTATION®Network account and yourrecent online activity. On 22/07/2009, your behaviour whilst playing Home was not acceptable forthe following reason(s): Sexual harassment. As a result of this breach, your PLAYSTATION®Network account has beensuspended for one month. This temporary suspension will be lifted on 21/8/2009. Please be aware thatany further breaches of the service Terms & Conditions may result in alonger or even permanent suspension of your account. We ask that you use this time to reassess your online behaviour so that youare more considerate to other PLAYSTATION®Network users when you join usagain online. We hope you can appreciate our obligation to the community asa whole and to the rights of other users not to be subjected to disruptiveor offensive behaviour.

well deserved.

Edited by Choze

I'd recommended in-store at HMV. I bought a black PSP-3000 from there early this month - £137 with two platinum games free. Not sure if that bundle is still going, but it's worth checking out.

That was some awesome Wipeout. I love Eliminator.

We should do it again but with more forumers.

That was some awesome Wipeout. I love Eliminator.

We should do it again but with more forumers.

I would be up 4 a game sometime and join in the fun!

Yeah, we should sort something out.

I'm amazingly bad but it is fun. :heh:

Yeah, we should sort something out.

I'm amazingly bad but it is fun. :heh:

Good game earlier, unfortunatly my Dog decided to steal the TV remote and changed the channel lol.