NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

Anyone have it? Worth the €10?

i have it, just did it this week.

its really down to you, its an extra 3-4 hours of gameplay, continues the story and adds a largly useless new move. as far as DLC goes, i thought it was good, but a bit expensive.

the environments arent as pretty as the main game.

I don't know why but after all the pain, tears and time that has lead up to this event I thought I may as well publicise it slightly. (just for Flameboy)

I have the platinum for Wipeout! YAY!

TROP000.PNG

Don't know what the next platinum attempt will be but hopefully it isn't as hard.

I don't know why but after all the pain, tears and time that has lead up to this event I thought I may as well publicise it slightly. (just for Flameboy)

Don't know what the next platinum attempt will be but hopefully it isn't as hard.

Congratulations man. I know that is a worthy achievement to be proud of. :bowdown:

Congratulations Mr Gourami!

That game gets incredably hard!!!! Very worthy indeed.

Just want to say . . . Congratu-fricking-lations again! : peace:

We all love you Takeo. Although you don't feature on the boards much these days, get in the community mahn!

We all love you Takeo. Although you don't feature on the boards much these days, get in the community mahn!

It was called "getting a good degree". Graduated Tuesday just gone ^_^

Pic of my current range of PS3 games :/

web.jpg?ver=12481138380001

Not finished any of them yet, unless you count LBP.

Edited by KKOB

Buzz! is on offer at HMV, two for £30. It's a lot of fun.

I picked it up with Mirror's Edge (Which is shit).

Buzz! is on offer at HMV, two for £30. It's a lot of fun.

I picked it up with Mirror's Edge (Which is shit).

i got it at easter there for £25, sat right next to anouther identicle copy for £44.99. hmv do that some times.

also, mirrors edge is indeed pretty shit.

Yeah, on an adjacent shelf, about 3 feet away, it was £44.99.

I rented Mirror's Edge for the 360 when it first came out. Hated it then but I thought maybe if I try and chill out a bit when I play it, it might be more fun. It isn't. It is a damn stressful game. I swear she is allergic to drainpipes, specifically ones she needs to grab so she doesn't end up with her tibia hooked through her eye socket because she just fell 80 odd feet.

I downloaded the DLC when it magically went free so I thought it was maybe worth it for £10 (because I'd rather think I paid £20 for Buzz!).

When she annoys me, I love running Faith off the side of a building so she can speed date the street.

Daft is back! Good news.

Yeah, I missed the banter.

What banter? I'm not saying that there's less discussion because of you but it's almost as if Other Consoles doesn't exist anymore. Maybe it's the lack of Choze KZ gifs because he's busy.

Congratulations on the WipEout Platinum, dwarf. I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to join you as I've reached the point where I don't seem to be getting any better.

Incidentally Droplitz should be making its way onto the EU Store sometime soon, maybe even this week; it came out in the US a while ago but SCEE's certification process is a bit more stringent. It's an excellent, fast-paced puzzle game featuring some excellent audio work, so I'd urge people to give it a look when it eventually turns up.

What banter?

Mine, specifically.

Yeah we have been quiet round these parts. nice to see your back Daft.

I guess there aren't that many new releases this time of year.

We should have some online Buzz! I think there are enough of us to get a four player quiz going. I made some Battlestar Galactica quizes. One for each season.

Congratulations on the WipEout Platinum, dwarf. I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to join you as I've reached the point where I don't seem to be getting any better.

Incidentally Droplitz should be making its way onto the EU Store sometime soon, maybe even this week; it came out in the US a while ago but SCEE's certification process is a bit more stringent. It's an excellent, fast-paced puzzle game featuring some excellent audio work, so I'd urge people to give it a look when it eventually turns up.

Yeah, dwarf, that Platinum is sickening. Nice one.

I've got my eyes on Shatter this week. Hopefully there'll be a demo for Droplitz.

Well he must be a complete legend because he was playing Resistance online so I say well done to the lad. I'd like that $55000 he's potentially obtaining because then I'd know that I could just by another PS3 once the blu-ray reader thinks it's funny to burn itself.

This, in turn, has caused "pain and suffering" because the PS3 is "the only way the plaintiff can truly socialize since he also suffers from Agoraphobia."

Well he should of thought about that before being a c*nt. Assuming he was.

I'd like that $55000 he's potentially obtaining because then I'd know that I could just by another PS3 once the blu-ray reader thinks it's funny to burn itself.

There's absolutely no chance the kid will win. Every argument he has can be destroyed by the fact that he agreed to the PSN terms and conditions. He can't even get the wallet money back.