NEurope
david.dakota

Wii Points Card Shop

What's happening with these Wii points cards? I have been trying for 3 days to swap some stars for one but have had no luck whatsoever. What time are new cards likely to appear?

grrr im 100 points off being able to afford streetfighter which I really wanna get, but I'm not paying for more points and got enough stars left to get two lots (810) but they are never on there.

seem to be some 1000 point cards up at the moment

Ironically soon after I posted, I indeed managed to get one of those 1000 point cards. Nothing since though. Seems like you have to keep checking and be in the right place at the right time.

I don't understand WHY nintendo are so reluctant to just make it a non-limited feature! Maybe it's an issue of code cracking, people working in shops registering loads of stuff then cashing in for tons of points, or that they're just a big bunch of gayfaces, but it's incredibly silly. Maybe they're just worried about losing revenue, and think people only cash in for the points to buy a game they want, so if the cards are sold out, people'll pay for the points and buy it instead?

(btw, for anyone having trouble with the shop channel, apparently the wii has problems with some routers' WPA setting, which I found out on christmas after trying to send a present for 2 hours, then finding it buried in the error code help)

cards currently 'in stock' 100 and 300 points cards even if they are crap denominations.

No more 300, just 100 points... ">200 available"

dammit missed them again how annoying!

I managed to nab a 400 points card this morning. Getting close to a free SNES game now!

I still don't understand why they can't wire the points to your account directly.

100 point cards are up, so keep checking for the higher amounts.

woohoo, finally can top my account up with enough points to get a SNES game, recent Streetfighter 4 info makes me wanna play them so gonna get one of them!

Yeah, why can't they just wire the points to your account? If we can't then why did we have to link our VC accounts to our Club Nintendo ones?

Don't make no sense.

Anybody know how long the codes are valid for? I have no internet access on my Wii at the moment and will not have any for a while, so need to know how long I have to use my codes, and whether it would be wise to buy more.

Wii Points Card 300 now available...

im new to this place btw :D

well allow me to be the first staff member to welcome you to our illustrious site!

TBH Nintendo should be giving away the virtual games If you buy a Wii game you should automatically be able to pick A virtual game for free.

The stars Cat is such a waste of time I spent over 3 years trying to get something worthwhile with my thousands of stars.

I also think it was flawed and set up against someone like me who bought 3 gamecubes, 3 GBA Adv, 3 Nintendo Ds's as you can only get stars for 1 of each when I bought 3 of each 1 for me 1 for son 1 for daughter. So They punished one of their best customers.

Now it starts again with the Wii points they finally got their act together and offered something worth having only for me to find out IT sucks and I still cannot buy anything as they only make available 200 of each , Actually I did manage to buy 100 points a few days ago, No good to me though as I think the lowest game is 500 points.

i know people get upset about this but does sony or microsoft offer any reward system 2 their costumers?

i know people get upset about this but does sony or microsoft offer any reward system 2 their costumers?

The odd 48 hour Live Trial in a game goes down nicely. At least I can use it straight away, and actually gain a reward. Not a number on a website.

Can someone tell me the exchange rate for Stars - Wii Points? I wanna know how much I can buy when I get my Wii tomorrow.

I believe it is 4 stars for every Wii Point. So if you want 1000 Wii Points, you would need to trade in 4000 stars.