NEurope
conzer16

Mayweather vs. Hatton

Pretty Boy vs. The Hitman

UNDEFEATED

--------------------------------

Who's buying this in? €21.95 on SBO. 4am GMT Sunday 9/12

More importantly - who's going to win?

Hatton is at 11-8 while Mayweather is favourite at 4-7.

The smart money is on Mayweather, but I think Hatton will nick it.

I will be buying the fight, I think hatton will win. It will be a close run match. got a night of fun planned as its a friends birthday so we are all going out before to the local dog track for some betting and drinks then back to mine for poker and then the fight.

I have no means of purchasing the fight and I won't be watching by other means.

But I hope to hell Hatton beats the crap out of Mayweather. Mayweather is a cocky wanker, I detest the bloke.

Did you see the weigh in? Hatton is ready for this, its gonna be an unforgetable fight!

Im watching it, can't wait. Shame its at stupid o clock in the morning though! I start work at 8:30!

Guess im just gonna have to go to bed at 10pm and get up at 4am :(

This fight is going to be mental; I can't wait :D

I've ordered it and should be having a mate round to watch it, and we both reckon Hatton might just nick it. He's such a good body fighter, and i wouldn't be surprised if he knocks pretty boy down. On the other hand, Mayweather has longer reach and it's a big ring, just how he likes it.

Yeah it's in vegas or something, isn't it?

I'm not hugely into boxing, but the big fights like this are always worth a watch if you can!

... Which I can't. Nosir. Not sure if I want to be in a pub watching it either... And I doubt any of my (few) friends would want to go to a pub to watch boxing at 2am with me...

Would watch this but im not paying £15 and my Dads not home this weekend otherwise he would probably have gone halfs :(

Edit: Sky have been saying the fight starts at 4am all morning by the way.

the build up starts at 11pm there are 2 fights before the title match:

Jamie McDonnell v Chris Edwards (British Super-flyweight Title);

Ali Nuumbembe v Craig Watson (Commonwealth WelterWeight Title); before

Ricky Hatton v Floyd Mayweather, Undefeated (WBC Welterweight title)

The Hatton v Mayweather fight coverage will start at 3.45am on Sunday morning.

Gunna watch it online, although chances are I will fall asleep before it even starts.

Whereabouts online? I was gonna watch it but dad's redecorating the living room so the tv's not plugged in.

I'm really looking forward to seeing this fight. I won't be able to see it live, but I have work in the morning so it would be crap anyway. I'll watch the highlights on the internet in the morning.

If I'm awake I'll watch it (thank you myp2p) but that would only happen if mimi doesn't fall asleep before then..... God I hope I won't watch it.

Gunna watch it online, although chances are I will fall asleep before it even starts.

Can you PM me with the URL, please :)

So who does everyone want to win?

I was half behind Mayweather this morning but I'm really too sure. Not a big fan of either really.

Hatton all the way. Incidentally, did anyone see the Big Fight on ITV1 earlier? Out in 72 seconds...amazing!

Don't forget, if you can't find a stream online or buy it in there is live commentary on BBC Radio Five Live from 4am.