N-Europe

N-E 2007 'Yer ma' besht mate yu are'

Fierce_LiNk

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deep breath for people I love:

My staff team (Cube, Hellfire, ShadowV7, Flameboy, Wildo, Mokong X-C, The Flinkinator, Tphi), Coolness Bears, welsh_gamer, Dante, Haggis, Rezourceman, Ellmeister, Dyson, and many more that it would take ages to recall, but I love pretty much everyone.

if this is a love thread then i love dante and coolness bear:)

Thanks Dante! ^_______________^

You are AWESOME TOO!!! WOO! :yay:

*HUGS*

For an official hugger i haven't done that in a while. :heh:

Thanks guys :yay:

My other mates: Bluey, Conzer16, DomCJG, Eenuh, Haden, Haggis, Hem, Jayseven, Letty, Mcj Metroid, Mr-Paul, ShadowV7, Tellyn, The Fish & The Villan.

I love this page.

Cause of all the compliments?

There's a bunch of guys here that makes the forum worth coming to. And made some cool chums here aswell.

I think tomorrow when I can be bothered (Epicly tired just now) i'll do special shout outs for all you guys!

I love how no one (or a lot of people) can't spell my name properly.

The best misspelling I've seen recently was ehun. Sounds like a name someone would give to his/her internet lover: E-Hunny.

And nice edit Haggis. =P

:yay: I realised just as I pressed submit I'd spelt it wrong - Woo for quick edits! :yay:

That sounds oddly kinky. :heh:

:shakehead

:yay: I realised just as I pressed submit I'd spelt it wrong - Woo for quick edits! :yay:

Woo indeed, as I used it to edit my post as well as soon as I saw you edited yours. :heh:

:heart::yay::bowdown:EENUH IS AWESOME :bowdown::yay::heart:

Woohoo thanks! You're awesome too! =D

Stefkov, Dyson, Tellyn, Jordan, Hellfire, Fierce_LiNk, Coolness Bears, mr-paul, Eenuh, Moria, Mr_Odwin, Letty, rokhed00, ShadowV7, conzer 16, Mokong X-C, MoogleViper, jayseven, The Fish, Domjcg, mcj_metroid, Ramar, ViPeR, Beermonkey, Dante, McMad, martinist, McPhee, ReZourceman, Haggis, Gizmo, Supergrunch, gaggle64, Shorty, Calza, flameboy, the_villa, Chairdriver, jimbob2720, Cube, Ashley, AshMat.