NEurope
Daft

Xbox Live Arcade/PSN Thread

It won't drop.
Well, it might do in like a year or two. XBLA game prices have dropped a few times. Braid is so expensive because the guy who made it put so much money in, he's probably still in the red. Maybe once he's making profit it can be dropped a bit.

Well, it's worth the 1200 anyway :)

I just restarted Castle Crashers with a mate. I chose the Red knight and he was the first unlockable character you get.

He maxed out his agility and I maxed out my magic. Absolutely hilarious playing on the volcano level. Fire does no damage so we were pretty much screwed.

Such an awesome game.

I've just downloaded Braid's soundtrack...

god for some reason this game (and music) means so much to me, but I can't quite figure out why...Maybe in 20 years or so when I replay the game i'll figure out what it is..hmm.

*ahem*

Castle Crashers is frickin awesome! Got the princess achievement today (get all 4 kisses). I'm at a low level so had to let my mate drag me through the final boss haha.

Finally finished Bionic Commando :D and no achievement for completing it! Must be one of a very small number of 360 games that you can say that about....

I think I've got 120G on Bionic Commando. It's an awesome game, I'm searching for the Yashichi's now, the Secret Dossier really helps :D

Anyone thinking of getting Death Tank?

I remember playing something extremely similar to it years ago on the pc but it wasn't the original Death Tank game. It was so much fun, this looks pretty good aswell, judging from that video.

argh.. I still have som tank game like that on my old old pc that is up in the attic.. was just called Tanx I think.. it's just the old Gorilla/banana game.. with more advanced weapons

I want to get castle crashers, but my parents used some of my points to rent a HD movie from the store, meaning I don't have enough. I really don't wanna buy a whole 2100 points card again, I'll probably force them to buy the points off the store for me since it was their doing. :p

Ok I got Castle Crahsers last night and it's effing awesome etc but I just beat the second boss (the big black tribesman thing that spawns smaller ones) I defeated it and now I can't proceed? there is just one of the smaller ones left but he's passive... i.e can't kill him and he doesn't kill you, he's just standing there...

Any help / advice please? if it's a glitch I'll restart I guess... >>

Edit - nm I restarted, t'was a glitch, shame cos it's an otherwise awesome game. :)

There are worse glitches than that in the game. But they hardly take anything away from the game. The patch for online should come out soon hopefully. Then I might be able to play 3 players without it giving up just after we kill a boss.

I think I've got 120G on Bionic Commando. It's an awesome game, I'm searching for the Yashichi's now, the Secret Dossier really helps :D
Ah you have pacifist pride... how do you get that? I'm guessing that boss with all the medals on that you have to hit in the back, using the swing attack thing? Can't remember what level that's on though... How many yashichis do you have? Think I have about 6 but now I have that dossier too, will definitely help :3 not found all the gun upgrades yet either, still need the one for the beam weapon.

Ok I got Castle Crahsers last night and it's effing awesome etc but I just beat the second boss (the big black tribesman thing that spawns smaller ones) I defeated it and now I can't proceed? there is just one of the smaller ones left but he's passive... i.e can't kill him and he doesn't kill you, he's just standing there...

That happened to me, if you get right nxt to him on the same line, u can bop him

Ah you have pacifist pride... how do you get that? I'm guessing that boss with all the medals on that you have to hit in the back, using the swing attack thing? Can't remember what level that's on though... How many yashichis do you have? Think I have about 6 but now I have that dossier too, will definitely help :3 not found all the gun upgrades yet either, still need the one for the beam weapon.

I was clever with that achievement, I did it on the MAMA boss, the one with tracks and the little square. If you notice it says complete the level without using your gun - doesn't mention grenades, though. So go there and use up some nades and you'll get it :D

I think I've got about 6 Yashichi's. Also I need the reflector beam and the normal beam/laser weapon upgrades too..

No hope in hell of me completing those challenge rooms, though. Some of them are fucking impossible.

Naw I've done most of them, bit stuck on 51 at the moment but I know it's doable.

Ah the reflector beam upgrade is great I used it to destroy most of the ceiling mounted guns on the last couple of levels :)

Did you do that achievement for finishing lvl 5 in 1:30? That was fun. MAMA is that one with the big bolts you have to pull out, right? interesting.

No, MAMA is the artillery one with the tank-like tracks that fires what seems to be mines or grenades at you.

Yeah, the Cat Burglar one was good fun, took me a while to get it though as I kept taking the wrong route ._.

Finally finished all the challenges on BC: Rearmed. 56 (Final Exam) is a bitch argwq0.gif

Edit: sheesh, they should've called super hard mode "super fucking insane mode". The enemies fire their pistol so fast it's like a machine gun, and they can fire diagonally! And you die in two shots!

Last night, under pressure from friends after playing the demo, I caved and chose Castle Crashers above Braid, and, my god, was that a good purchase!

It's such a fun game, it's awesome! :awesome:

Last night, under pressure from friends after playing the demo, I caved and chose Castle Crashers above Braid, and, my god, was that a good purchase!

It's such a fun game, it's awesome! :awesome:

I just bought castle crushers this morning as well! Not had chance to play it yet though! (I have tried the demo and liked it)

I just bought castle crushers this morning as well! Not had chance to play it yet though! (I have tried the demo and liked it)

Play it with 2 or 3 mates, preferably ones who have a childish sense of humour for maximum amusement.

Yeah, you need it to fully appreciate the shit-powered deers :heh:

CC is a brilliant game. However, buy Braid too. Also a great game.

Castle Crashers is awesome. Shorty, nami and I are on the last boss and we're all around the level 20 stage. I just completed Braid! Omfgooo... the end was ace. Very smart game that makes you think, makes you frustrated but then makes you ecstatic when you figure something out. Really never bothered about speed-runs, so will probably never get the last achievement. The dude may've not recouped his losses yet, but no doubt he'll be able to find investors with little trouble for his next venture (if and when).

I gotta play more Bionic Commando, geometry wars, ikaruga, N+ Rez HD, sonic 1 and 2...

I need to play more E4, N+ (extra level packs ftw), Castle Crashers, Bomberman, Geometry Wars 2, Bionic Commando...

Me and my sister beat the last boss on the first try :D I was red knight, she was green. Though I was the only one who was able to stay alive constantly - lol. And by the end of it, our potion supplies were at zilch, and we both went in with 5...

Me and my sister beat the last boss on the first try :D I was red knight, she was green. Though I was the only one who was able to stay alive constantly - lol. And by the end of it, our potion supplies were at zilch, and we both went in with 5...
When you say first try, do you mean first try including the 3 bosses before?