NEurope
pedrocasilva

Fragile Dreams

Fine, don't answer my question, I'll just assume it's a boy since it has no boobs.

I'd say its a girl. Quite a soft face and long hair. Plus that coat could easily hide a small pair of boobs.

Yeah but you never know with anime.

I always thought zelos was a girl until I heard him speak.

People think he's a girl? I always thought he was a he O.o Thought that from the first pictures that got released then I heard his voice talking in a trailer but now that i've heard people thinking he's a girl, I can see why...

Haha, me too! :hehe:

Specially from looking at the boxart.

Do we have any confirmation this main char is a boy or just speculation?

If it's to get a UK release (and it does seem very likely) I think we're realistically looking at Autumn/Winter 2009. If they're quick with the translation, we could get it just after the summer but it's more likely to appear in that general area.

I thought we were talking about the originally intended main character:

c20081229_fragile_28_cs1w1_640x480.jpg

(who may be in the trailer I've not watched and making a fool of myself but whatever eh?)

I thought we were talking about the originally intended main character:

c20081229_fragile_28_cs1w1_640x480.jpg

(who may be in the trailer I've not watched and making a fool of myself but whatever eh?)

I think we were talking about the actual main character. Although i think that one looks like a boy more than the other one, and I like it better.

Guess I misinterpretted what you said...

I liked the earlier main character better than the one we have now.

Is it a boy or a girl?

Pff. English language fails again.

They're all ungendered. Lets agree to that eh?

People still going on about the gender of the main character in this? Perhaps I should have bolded my previous post. :heh: But you're all right in saying he does look very effeminate but it's par-for the course with japanese style characters in games.

Maybe you should read what I said :p To me it appeared Diago was talking about the original main character (pictured above) :p

I always thought it was a boy from the beginning. It has a "masculine" voice, withing the asian voice spectrum.

Nice trailer. I'm eagerly awaiting the first reviews for it. Shouldn't be much longer till they start to appear.

Argh, I've been thinking over the past week or so how much I actually want this. And I've decided that I want it a lot. If I knew it was definately coming out over here, it may well be at the top of my list.

I know a lot of people say things like "I really hope this sells well", but I really don't want Namco to be too comfortable with the idea that they can recoup all their development costs in Japan alone... is all I'm saying.

When I say "sells wel", I mean worldwide. I don't want all the sales from just Japan cause then it would be less likely for other games. In that interview in the last page I think about the European and Japanese gamer, it gives me slight hope that we'll get it. I just wanna know that we're getting it >.<

I will admit after watching those 4 small videos that the controls do look to be a bit, excuse the pun, fragile and over the place. The point looks like it could use some tightening along with the camera. But I'm remaining positive about the game as a whole. Should probably start to see a review by the end of this coming week from Famitsu so at least we'll get an idea of what it's like.

Famitsu have awarded this a 31 out of 40. Haven't been able to find a copy of the actual review to see what they said about the title but that's a pretty good score.