NEurope
pedrocasilva

Fragile Dreams

The gameplay footage looks like Resi 4 mixed with Skies of Arcadia.

Looks trippy.

Oh yes! :bowdown:

This is looking chouette, its good that they seem to be putting in the effort so far.

I have to say I think this game looks pretty fantastic, it's nice to see such a game on the wii ^_^!

Helooooooo Girl.... Are you lost?

Seriously, those girl screenshots taken from afar and following her look like the point of view of a stalker. I know.

Helooooooo Girl.... Are you lost?

Seriously, those girl screenshots taken from afar and following her look like the point of view of a stalker. I know.

pedobear4.jpg

It's great that we're getting a lot of screens and more attention on the game. Maybe some sort of release time frame will follow shortly T_T

It's great that we're getting a lot of screens and more attention on the game. Maybe some sort of release time frame will follow shortly T_T
I think it'll come out in 2008 in Japan. As for outside it... no chance.

Looking better and better. Any reason in particular for these daily batches of screenshots we seem to be getting lately? After things being quiet for so long...

Yeah that's what i've been wondering aswell. We heard nothing, now all of a sudden we're getting all this.

Hope it's out soon-ish, as in early next year in the US, I need this.

Looking better and better. Any reason in particular for these daily batches of screenshots we seem to be getting lately? After things being quiet for so long...
ToS is out of the door, this is Namco's next RPG for the Wii... and they must be trying to build up a userbase after behaving like pricks for so long; after all next year we're getting a main Tales game... And who knows, perhaps sword of Legendia.

They must want to hype one RPG at a time though.

Shino, that image is awesome :D

Site resigned.

Playable Impressions:

- Demo starts with the character at level 15 and 450HP, equipped with a Wooden Stick and a Vitamin item (+50HP recovery)

- Encountered enemy's tactic was basically to attack, vanish, reappear behind your character, then attack again.

- You can find a puzzle item during your exploration of the demo. If you go back to the fire which burns near the entrance of the stage, the character can sit back and examine the item. Incidentally, you can recover your HP by resting near a fire.

- The person who played the demo found it slightly annoying to turn the character around, like if you couldn't point all the way to the left or to the right. Says he got the same feeling as in Nanashi no Game (first person horror game on DS).

- Attack with the A button. Apparently no Wiimote swinging action necessary.

- The demo ends as you beat a mini-boss

- He thought the new trailer was "so-so", though the music was fantastic.

artwork

2008080101S2.jpg

Turning is handled through pointer then?

sounds like it or he could mean controling the camera

Apparently this is a new video, if it isnt then my bad. I havent been keeping up to date with this title so I wouldnt know the difference between a new vid and an old one :heh:

I just hope this game comes out outside Japan, at least in the US - so I can import it :) OK. I could import the Japanese version too but I wouldn't understand anything, so that is not such a good idea, as one thing I really like about RPG games, is the story and without understanding anything, you don't get much from the story...