NEurope
pedrocasilva

Fragile Dreams

Holy shit, that looks sweet-as. Has a teeny-weeny air of Persona about it too, and it's looking very, very clean.

Why couldn't ToS2 look that polished? Oh right... thanks Namco.

Looks lovely. Can't wait to finally get this and see what the story is about. I'm really looking forward to this one.

yeah for me too a day one purchase

at first when i saw the scans i wasnt really interested but when seeing the trailer i fell in love with the game :P

Finally, a release date for Japan. Now we just wait for confirmation of a US and Europe release date.

With 'proper' games bombing in Japan, it seems madness that publishers are not pushing them Westwards where they do seem to have a better chance.

Here is a handy equation which publishers need to fully utilise.

Europe + (Fragile x Fatal Frame 4) = Me a very happy bunny.

I think this is the game I'm most looking forward to at the moment, so it'd better come out here! That's not to say there isn't anything else I'm looking forward to, because there's plenty (allthough unfortunately very few within the next three months), but this one's on the top of the list.

Japanese gamers who preorder will get a special edition CD soundtrack.

001.jpg

Boxart

4582224496877-1.jpg

Character models look fantastic. Very crisp and clean. The games as a whole looks nice as well. It's out shortly in Japan, no? Just wonder if it'll see the light of day in Europe.