N-Europe

Mafia Game #3 - Stranded in Mushroom Kingdom

chairdriver

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically, I can see if someone is good or evil or neither. Nothing more, nothing less. Thing is I'm a bit confused about some info I got.

Anyway, if you wish to know, some info I got is that Coolness Bears is evil. Make of that what you will. =O

Can you say what game character you are? Some kinda detective?

So, Eenuh has said she has information, gives it to us, Coolness says he is not evil, Ellmeister suddenly sides with him although he didn't defend Coolness straight away until Coolness has spoken, and now Eenuh is unsure if her info is right...hmmm... who to trust...????

Vote: Cube

Last night I was sent a message by chair telling me someone had left a note on my table in my house. The note read:

"Cube is the key to everything. Get him out of the way and life will be so much easier for everyone."

This is the ONLY piece of information I have, however. And it's the only thing I currently have to go on.

So, Eenuh has said she has information, gives it to us, Coolness says he is not evil, Ellmeister suddenly sides with him although he didn't defend Coolness straight away until Coolness has spoken, and now Eenuh is unsure if her info is right...hmmm... who to trust...????

Well I said from the start already that I'm not sure my info is to be trusted.

Last night I was sent a message by chair telling me someone had left a note on my table in my house. The note read:

"Cube is the key to everything. Get him out of the way and life will be so much easier for everyone."

This is the ONLY piece of information I have, however. And it's the only thing I currently have to go on.

I have info on Cube saying he is neutral. =/

Know where the info came from?

I have already used my powers of devastation on him and I think he is ok. But he might have an evil side... dilemma.

EDIT: and Eenuh just said he's neutral. So, lets lynch Coolness Bears instead.

Weird. I don't see any real reason to vote cube, after all, we don't actually know whether Dyson is evil or not, that note doesn't prove cube to be evil in anyway...

I had information on Jayseven being someone to trust, and he was solidsnake. Therefore my information seems to be showing that Coolness is good. Also I posted straight after him because he told me he posted in this thread on msn :p and I thought I'd then reveal my information about him.

ok ok, for the information against coolness, i think its wrong, i think coolness is good for various reasons (and they are correct ones too)

hmm, that cube note could be left by someone as a red herring though? as in maybe cubes not the key to it all and instead of lynching him, we should ask for his help and so on?

whos knows :S

Eenuh=Evil?

I told you! All i know is, I ask about people, and find out if I can trust them or not. It said I can trust coolness.....

Yeah, but in the same way I can find out if they're good or evil. Who's to say your info is right? Cause remember in the previous games, the information was often not right.

Yeah, but in the same way I can find out if they're good or evil. Who's to say your info is right? Cause remember in the previous games, the information was often not right.

cept, i support ellimesters view as i know coolness to (literially) be good