NEurope
theguyfromspark

Ice Cream: The Good, The Bad, and the Melty

At home, Rasperry Ripple or Toffee Ice Cream from a supermarket is the best, but while dining out, I once had a Toffee and Fudge flavourved Ice Cream with Maltesers in it, which I order every time from a certain restraunt nowadays.

K.....Kinder Bueno Ice Cream......?

Yep. Had it in northern Italy and South of France. Twas pure awesomeness.

I've never had any Ben & Jerry's or Haagen Dazs or whatever. I think my favourite is Raspberry Ripple, which I haven't had in years. (I'm not even sure if it's actually called Raspberry Ripple.)

I havn't had Raspberry Ripple in yonks. Must get some at some point..

Everybody knows it: BJ = Best Ice Cream EVERRRR.

Everybody knows it: BJ = Best Ice Cream EVERRRR.

Never had one, but I heard good things about BJs. Have to be careful about getting dirty though. Leaves a stain.

Anything ben and jerrys is just PERFECT!

God they were selling big tubs of them for £2 at a tesco's near my school....god i've never ate so much for lunch.

Im sorry I have to speak up now. Haagen Daz kicks the shit out of Ben & Jerrys every day of the week.

Y'see the the actual ice cream in Ben and Jerrys is pretty bog standard TBH, its the (admitadly awesome) toppings they add. Cookie dough, Caramel, Marshmallow.

Whereas Haagen Dazs ice cream is ridiculously delicious, and the toppings/inserts taste much more rich and luxurious (See Dulce De Leche)

Swear down. Tru faks.

Never had one, but I heard good things about BJs. Have to be careful about getting dirty though. Leaves a stain.

You are talking about ice cream aren't you, and not blowjobs?

Im sorry I have to speak up now. Haagen Daz kicks the shit out of Ben & Jerrys every day of the week.

Y'see the the actual ice cream in Ben and Jerrys is pretty bog standard TBH, its the (admitadly awesome) toppings they add. Cookie dough, Caramel, Marshmallow.

Whereas Haagen Dazs ice cream is ridiculously delicious, and the toppings/inserts taste much more rich and luxurious (See Dulce De Leche)

Swear down. Tru faks.

QTF

i had some not a day ago, belguim chocolate is the best there ever was

I forgot to mention that Blue Coo icecream is the best.

broo(1).bmp

Ok, I admit it :( I actually like Shetland...