select 1  

35 members have voted

1. 1. select 1

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So do you eat mushrooms? Because they are geneticly more meat than vegtable.

Do you eat shit; because you're sure talking it.

Fungi's closest relation is a plant, because it is a plant.

Grow up. It's a discussion.

We wouldn't exist if we, at the start of our existence hadn't eaten other animals. Therfore it's natural to us. We have teeth to eat it. Our body needs both meat and vegetables to survive. If you don't eat meat or veg you have to subsitute it for pills or lots of another food etc (and other things)

But we don't need to now, so what's the point?!

All it does is causes an increase of Carbon Dioxide and the slaughter of animals smarter than your pet dog (pigs).

Since when was a cow a smart animal? Or a chicken? Or a pig?

What's a pigs greatest contribution to society? Bacon. That's what.

They're also smarter than dogs, make good sniffers, and good pets (if given the right space)

A cow and chicken are smarter then Insects and Fish etc so my argument still stands perfectly. My castle has rounded walls to stop you. (Year 7 History; Fuck yeah!!!)

bugs and fish feel pain too. its the same....
They're not smart; eating them isn't like eating a closer relation.

You're seriously mislead if you believe eating a fish or insect is the same as a Mammal or bird.

Er, why does everything have to be black and white with you? Humans are definitely different to other animals, and I don't need to explain why. We're also the same in many ways, were also biological organisms inhabiting the same earth, we have a CNS much like all other animals, and we also share all the same base instincts and emotions; fear, pain and all the rest of it, fish and (maybe) bugs included. So you can't say we're entirely detached from any moral considerations, because we're "different." We're entirely dependant on other animals, so maybe there should be a certain degree of respect.

They're also smarter than dogs, make good sniffers, and good pets (if given the right space)

A cow and chicken are smarter then Insects and Fish etc so my argument still stands perfectly. My castle has rounded walls to stop you. (Year 7 History; Fuck yeah!!!)

They're not smart; eating them isn't like eating a closer relation.

but no where near as cool as dogs.

Do vegans agree with smoking the herb?

Perhaps cows and chickens are smarter than Insects and Fish, but I wager it doesn't take much.

Besides, I've yet to see a pig stand on its hind legs and walk about whilst hilariously moving their jaw so it looks like they're talking. :laughing:

People who PUSH their arguments on people annoy me, and makes me want to do the opposite of what they want thus eat more meat.

Same with me. I cannot stand people like that.

Er, why does everything have to be black and white with you?

Because otherwise my mind would be a complete mess like seemingly most other people, and also proves why the UK's a complete mess.

My mind already gets jumbled with some things, doesn't mean all of it has to be.

Humans are definitely different to other animals, and I don't need to explain why. We're also the same in many ways, were also biological organisms inhabiting the same earth, we have a CNS much like all other animals, and we also share all the same base instincts and emotions; fear, pain and all the rest of it, fish and (maybe) bugs included. So you can't say we're entirely detached from any moral considerations, because we're "different." We're entirely dependant on other animals, so maybe there should be a certain degree of respect.

So how does that combat that eating Mammals is more "wrong*" than the other types!?

Perhaps cows and chickens are smarter than Insects and Fish, but I wager it doesn't take much.

Besides, I've yet to see a pig stand on its hind legs and walk about whilst hilariously moving their jaw so it looks like they're talking. :laughing:

That just proves pigs are smarter from the off.

* I use this term VERY loosly

So you'd eat your dog?!

Anyway, you wouldn't understand; being from Portugal, the same with Spanish; the crulest of Western Europeans appart from country Brits

I don't have a dog. Not anymore at least...

Seriously why eat dogs when you can eat something better, and there's also a special relationship between humans and dogs.

As for being the cruelest, I love watching a bullfight while eating beef, and then eat the beef of the dead bull. There's no better meat.

Wow, just wow!

Since there is no option for users to do it themselves. I request you ask an admin when they get on to delete my very existance on these forums (well, the profile).

I did not come here to have excuses to kill innocents thrown my way. And I will not stay here to witness such filthy scumbags say such. It's no different to making excuses for killing children/babies to eat.

We won't delete you're account, it's not the done thing here. You can be banned though if you like?

As for the animal killing thing, you're talking to the wrong person. Im a butcher

Then I'll firebomb your shop

Murdering scum. And I want to be deleted not banned. I know it's doable on these boards.

Sent to me via PM. Soon as an admin comes on she's gone, just in case she reads this it'll be a ban, not a deletion

People who PUSH their arguments on people annoy me, and makes me want to do the opposite of what they want thus eat more meat.

Which is exaclty why I dislike vegatarians+ generally, and why Omnivores don't take the idea (and deeper) seriously.

It's the same with carbon emmissions & all that too; everyone starts avoiding it because people cry wolf all the time.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!