select 1  

35 members have voted

1. 1. select 1

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It IS your fault, and everyone else who buys meat fault. You supply the demand for cheap meat, thus you are just as much to blame as those who do it.

And you would hunt for your own (or packs) because with no weapons because it's what's natural. Antibiotics , hanging up for weeks, etc aren't anywhere near natural.

And I pointed out we eat mostly herbivores cus someone said they'd eat us if given half the chance, but they wouldn't, and again, lions eat gazelles etc because it's what makes them survive!

Wildlife eating wildlife = for survival

Humans eating wildlife/domesticated animals = for a momentary pleasure of the palate.

Intelligence is part of our nature, its our evolutionary "claws". We cook our meat because it more hygienic and protects us from a lot of crap.

Guest dynastygal

AND BECAUSE WE WON'T EAT IT RAW, DUH. IT'S NOT NATURAL TO EAT MEAT OR ELSE WE'D ALL BE DOING IT.

NO, I'M ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO GETS PISSED OFF AT ALL THE HALF ASSED DUMBASS EXCUSES PEOPLE MAKE TO DEFEND SOMETHING THAT THEY DON'T NEED, AND THAT CLEARLY HARMS THEMSELVES AND OTHERS.

HAVE FUN WITH YOUR INCREASED CANCER RISK.

AND BECAUSE WE WON'T EAT IT RAW, DUH. IT'S NOT NATURAL TO EAT MEAT OR ELSE WE'D ALL BE DOING IT.

Of course it's natural to eat meat, but some people now just choose not too. Simple. You can't deny the fact it's natural for us to eat other animals.

I do believe eating meat (in small quantities, not the way it's done by most people) is natural, but the way the meat is brought to our plates is far from being natural.

Animals get treated like shit, are kept in small smelly cage all their life only to be brutally killed for our pleasure. =/

I do believe eating meat (in small quantities, not the way it's done by most people) is natural, but the way the meat is brought to our plates is far from being natural.

Animals get treated like shit, are kept in small smelly cage all their life only to be brutally killed for our pleasure. =/

Yeah, that is pretty wrong how some places treat the animals. But I wouldn't say most people eat too much meat, a few do though yes.

Guest dynastygal
If we didnt eat cows their would be more gases meaning the end of the world! i am so right, do your part, eat a cow.

IF WE DID NOT DEMAND MEAT, THERE WOULD BE NO DOMESTICATED COWS THUS NO GASES TO BITCH ABOUT. YOU DEMAND MEAT, SO MILLIONS OF ANIMALS ARE BORN THUS THE GASES ARE YOUR FAULT.

You see insizors? (sp) Thats for meat, its natural we are designed to do it, BELIEVE SCIENCE OR STFU.

GO LOOK IN THE MOUTH OF A DOG AND LOOK AT THEIR INCISORS, SEE HOW MUCH MORE PROFOUND THEY ARE THAN OUR PATHETIC LITTLE BLUNT THINGS. WE CAN'T TEAR THROUGH RAW HIDE BECAUSE WE ARE NOT MEANT TO.

NO, I'M ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO GETS PISSED OFF AT ALL THE HALF ASSED DUMBASS EXCUSES PEOPLE MAKE TO DEFEND SOMETHING THAT THEY DON'T NEED, AND THAT CLEARLY HARMS THEMSELVES AND OTHERS.

HAVE FUN WITH YOUR INCREASED CANCER RISK.

Oh, you're not one of those people who, when in a restaurant, gives scathing looks of evil to other customers who are about to tuck into a delicious steak?

Looks like it to me. :nono:

If anybody ever tries to convince me to stop eating meat, I'm afraid I'd have to gouge out their eyes with a fork. ::shrug:

I think maybe someone should tell dynasty girl to calm down, it's a debate, not the end of the world.

Our sharp teeth at the front are desgined exactly for that reason, while the others are designed for grinding down stuff. Just because a dog has sharper teeth doesn't mean we're not meant to eat meat. If we hadn't of eaten meat at the start of our existence, we wouldn't be alive now.

IF WE DID NOT DEMAND MEAT, THERE WOULD BE NO DOMESTICATED COWS THUS NO GASES TO BITCH ABOUT. YOU DEMAND MEAT, SO MILLIONS OF ANIMALS ARE BORN THUS THE GASES ARE YOUR FAULT.

GO LOOK IN THE MOUTH OF A DOG AND LOOK AT THEIR INCISORS, SEE HOW MUCH MORE PROFOUND THEY ARE THAN OUR PATHETIC LITTLE BLUNT THINGS. WE CAN'T TEAR THROUGH RAW HIDE BECAUSE WE ARE NOT MEANT TO.

Aslo do you know why that is? Because we started to cook meat, and evolved, get of your high horse and stop shouting.

Guest dynastygal
does raw fish count as a meat?

because people eat raw fish alot.

IT'S STILL PROCESSED. EAT IT STRAIGHT FROM THE SEA. THEN IT'S RAW.

Vegetables taste even worse on their own. But add em to a chicken stir fry and ill eat em

VEG CAN BE EATEN RAW, MEAT CAN'T. VEG WIN.

AND NO IT'S NOT NATURAL, NOTHING ABOUT THE MEAT EATEN BY HUMANS IS NATURAL. OUR DIGESTIVE SYSTEM RESEMBLES A HERBIVORE MORE THAN AN OMNIVORE.

Realistically, who gives a shit?

If you want to eat meat, eat meat.

If you don't want to eat meat, don't eat meat.

I hate pointless arguements.

How is it pointless? If noone ever questioned what they/ others do, we'd be wasting in our own filth. Which, of course we're doing anyway if you want to take that angle. So yeah, I agr...wait...what am I doing? You're wrong!! :p

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!