N-Europe

Mafia Game #2 - Game Thread

chairdriver

I believe our main aim today is Haggis or Ashmat. They're our only leads.

I do believe Sanchez is innocent from what information i have aquired about him.

Hmm, what info had you on Ashmat? And what do you have on Haggis? And what info have you on Sanchez to prove his innocence...? Share it with the town, Strider!

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, what info had you on Ashmat? And what do you have on Haggis? And what info have you on Sanchez to prove his innocence...? Share it with the town, Strider!

I had/Have nothing on both Ashmat and Haggis. I just thought thats who we were generally looking at?

As for Sanchez the only thing i (think I) know is that he is a good guy. I don't have any evidence to support that though, which in this game is fairly useless without it.

Surely the fact that I tried to kill someone who I everyone thought was evil is proof that I'm good? I got no more targets but I do know that you shouldn't hang haggis tonight.

Interesting, what do you think you have on Haggis that makes him exempt from the lynch for another day?

And Jonnas, what are you posting about here lad? You're nothing? Worthless to us and worthy of being hanged?

Right, Sanchez, lets hope you're investigation is accurate unlike with Skunky!

Is anyone gonna suggest anyone to lynch or are we going with no one? Paj meen ah said something last night after dark and turned out to be in the mafia, and directly before that so did thunderer. Has anyone any info on him or any other leads?

I still think Maase was deliberately fucking things up with his time machine, despite claiming to be trying to help. Can we lynch soimeone while they're in a coma?

Something I forgot to add:

Inactive, but not dead, players can be lynched.

:) It appears so.

hmm! two votes, two different suspects - and both in one way or another seemingly inactive... Well I'm certainly opposed to a 'no lynch' cop-out, so i'll say now that I'm willing to sway my vote depending on what others say... And because dyson had a mysterious vote before, and because he hasn't voted in this thread yet, i'll vote for dyson for now...

Hmm, I'm not sure I wanna get rid of Maase just yet. I agree that his time travelling has been more of a hindrance than anything but he's in a coma and can do no more harm for the time being. I'll vote for Dyson (for now anyway) and see if that gets him in here to put up a defense for himself!

Vote: Dyson