N-Europe

Mafia Game #2 - Game Thread

chairdriver

Sprout you should told us the day before not to come snooping around your place! It was between you and mr-paul...! I'm glad they swiftly lynched you, I wanted avenged.

Also, seeing as you killed my compadre jayseven, thats him also avenged. Hurrah!

Whens game three then? I've nothing to do now. :(

I was unaware that protecting myself would lead to the death to those that came into my home. I promised I'd reveal my role however, so it's your own fault for not putting your trust in me. And why would you want the serial killer avenged :heh:.

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I came a-peeping so I could compare what I saw with what you might say, to see whether you could be trusted. :heh: I suspected you as mafia too, hmm. Wish I'd gone for mr-paul first and saved you for another night!

As for Jay, we were in on it together... but he got mindcontrolled, the weakling. If it hadn't been for that meddling Mcoy interfering we woulda rid the town of the mafia scum, argh.

I am understanding of people's suspicions, I just wish they weren't so quick to try and kick the merc when just below that it clearly states that there was a Mafia hitman capable of killing. Who's the bigger concern? The Mafia!

I've also just realised this is probably the most active I've been on N-E for quite a while :heh:. But yeah, I'm dead, so no more posty from me. Good luck town, you're certainly going to need it now.

When are we going to end this?

At this stage in the game it is essential that I receive all the PMs from people. One person still has to send me their PM, and I have PMed them to remind them to get it in, but they haven't been online since yesterday.

I could randomise their target, but at this stage in the game their decision is vital to the outcome of the game.

Night 12 is now over

So many townspeople had died since the outbreak of the mafia plague. How many more will have to die before the threat is eliminated?

For a long time now, the man had not been telling the whole truth. Yes, he was a policeman, but he wasn't the one doing the investigating. He had expected to die long ago, but for some reason the mafia didn't see him as a threat. Was it because his source of info was somewhat flawed? Or just because the mafia knew he could do nothing to hinder them?

However, tonight his time had run out. He was an easy target for the mafia hitman, his gun wasn't even loaded to defend himself.

Sanchez is dead. He was The Policeman's Assistant. He could help the Policeman to lynch bad men.

There are 5 players remaining (3 is a majority)

MoogleViper

mr-paul

Mundi

Shino

thunderer

Day 12 begins now

Why are you voting for me Shino?

I might as well reveal this now, that i am the real policeman. Sanchez was in a situation where he thought he would die, so he revealed the information I had collected to keep me safe and basically sacrifice himself, He lasted a lot longer than expected and was my public front basically.

My latest investigation has revealed Shino as evil, so

VOTE: Shino

Why are you voting for me Shino?

I might as well reveal this now, that i am the real policeman. Sanchez was in a situation where he thought he would die, so he revealed the information I had collected to keep me safe and basically sacrifice himself, He lasted a lot longer than expected and was my public front basically.

My latest investigation has revealed Shino as evil, so

VOTE: Shino

BOOM HEADSHOT!!

Shino

Someone had said it.

The paranoid man grabbed his gun. Just hearing his name had caused a chain reaction of thoughts in his head. He envisioned his death, and began to panic. In desperation he rose his gun, and pulled the trigger.

mr-paul is dead. He was The Policeman, a pretty poor investigator, he would always receive the wrong result.

The remaining townspeople gathered round the paranoid man, and managed to grab his gun before he could shoot another.

Shino's gun has been consficated.

The day phase continues, until a majority is reached.

There are 4 players remaining (3 is a majority)

MoogleViper

Mundi

Shino

thunderer

Who will you lynch?