N-Europe

Mafia Game #2 - Game Thread

chairdriver

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rokhed - maybe moogle is trying to cast a spell?

Dyson - I think the lynching pressure will continue unless you say what he wants you to say.

Your information on mr-paul does not, to me, either seem reliable or useful :/ what is this other info you have? another innocent? Because it is hard to prove that what you say is correct.

Rokhed - maybe moogle is trying to cast a spell?

Dyson - I think the lynching pressure will continue unless you say what he wants you to say.

Your information on mr-paul does not, to me, either seem reliable or useful :/ what is this other info you have? another innocent? Because it is hard to prove that what you say is correct.

Don't worry I will be able to prove whether what he says is correct.

Fine, fine. I'm innocent; and I have had nothing to do with the mafia.

Good enough for your lie detector Moogle? Bloody hell.

Why thank you Dyson.

Ok as Dyson has already said I used a lie detector on him. At the end of the day I will find out if he has been lying.

By the way Dyson how did you know?

Do not reach a majority.

what? WHAT? I don;'t understand. If I was dyson, I would have used the exact wording that moogle used... And tell me, moogle, what do you mean "do not reach a majority"?

EDITok sorry, but posts are quick and my post looks silly now.

So moogle, you wish for us to wait until tomorrow to see if dyson was lying or not. In effect you are saying we should give him an extra night to work his powers, surely? But if he gets lynched, we will find out if he is good or not anyway...

what? WHAT? I don;'t understand. If I was dyson, I would have used the exact wording that moogle used... And tell me, moogle, what do you mean "do not reach a majority"?

I didn't want the day to end. The lie detector will only last a day.

It was painfully obvious.

That's what I thought but nobody else seemed to get it.

And Jonnas as far as I know it doesn't kill liars it just detects them.

Well the rest of the day is up to you folks. I would like it if Dyson could give us some other information though.

so can you only detect one liar a day? Why not ask all of us!

The invetion had to be used at night and it would tell me at the end of the day if that person had lied. It could only be used once.

I got a new invention every night and could use them, save them or give them to somebody else. Thats why I used them all at once.

And Chair they voted no vote not no lynch. Three strikes and you're out!