NEurope
Da Gibsta!

Happy B-day UK!

14, eh? Difficult time. So much is explained, so much is left unknown...

Many happy returns!

Have a look at this guys:

Talk PS2, DUR!!

PS2 is a legend!!! Always has been, always will be!!

Thats' the only other post by this "Da Gibsta!" chap. Notice the nice grammar (ok minus the !s) and using the word "legend". Hummmm.

I would put money on this "Da Gibsta!" being Uks alt and made this thread beacuse he knew noone else would make a birthday thread for him.

Thats' the only other post by this "Da Gibsta!" chap. Notice the nice grammar (ok minus the !s) and using the word "legend". Hummmm.

I would put money on this "Da Gibsta!" being Uks alt and made this thread beacuse he knew noone else would make a birthday thread for him.

Haha, probably, sounds right.

Anyway i'll post mine

Happy birthday.

Yup...Ah well.

Happy Barnacle day.

I thought that when i first read it, but didn't want to post it.

Even if it is you, happy birthday anyway.

What would be interesting would be to track the ips or find out when UK had that temp ban (I might be mistaken here) and see if it aligns with the creating of "Da Gibsta!".

Cheers, guys! Good day, so far! Just to clarify- Da gibsta is NOT me. If you check the ips, emails etc of us, you'll find that he's not me. In fact, his real name's tim, and he's from my school, so I recommend you ban him as hes only here to start trouble.

And Fresh, I've never been banned.

So far, I've had a set of dumbells, wii points card and clothes and money.

Happy Birthday fella!! Have a bday cuddle...

*cuddle*

I've also got the rugby tonight, w00t!

Happy Birthday, remember, those feelings you're experiencing aren't natural, they're sinful and dirty!

Seriously this guy just posts only one post, then just "happens" to pop up and make UK a birthday thread, even though he only ever visited once before? What would make him think to come on here and make a birthday thread?