NEurope
Emasher

What Would You Do With 15 million Tax free pounds.

Buy a number of investment properties to keep a steady income, design my dream country cottage and have it built.

Donate exactly 1 Million GBP directly to men's prostate and testicular cancer research.

New Mac. New Bass Guitar. Apartment here in China.

Upgrade my studio lighting.

Open a weasel sanctuary.

Export gypsy tart all over the world.Seriously, why can you only get that in Kent?

I would also track down the last few remaining pieces that I am missing from my Iron Man action figure collection. Currently the largest collection in Europe, by the way.

I'd build myself a Cinema, and then buy a Russian goat farm, a Culverin cannon and a team of midget servants (anyone see what i have planned?)

First i'd start up a couple of small businesses I have in mind, that'll keep in busy and give me enough reason to wear my new custom made suits, and if I get rich enough I can become an eccentric and wear my kilt around.

Then i'd buy and do out a flat here in Jining, so I have somewhere to stay when I come to train, and another house in Baja California, 100 mile from anyone else, with a vine yard, lake and paintball area designed to look exactly like my high school. And a helicoptor.

Anything else goes to charity, half to humans, half to animals.

Id probably do nothing with the money except buy alcohol, tobacco and tins of spaghetti for a while, then hire a chef and a personal trainer, then hire someone to teach me my course 1-1, then but a couple of houses for investment and live in one and do nothing but CRAP ALL DAY LONG.

Id donate all of it to charity.

All of the remainder.

I would give £5m to charity. Try and redeem £3m in paper money for Gold reserves.

Put the rest in a NON interest savings account as Interest is wrong and hurts poor people. plus as a Muslim it is forbidden to pay interest or gain money from interest.

Buy a sandwich...... a really, really nice sandwich...... a mile long.... and I'd make a giant throne made out of the rest of the money from which I can feast upon the sandwich. That would keep me going for a while.

Interest is wrong and hurts poor people

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. If you're that concerned about poor people why not give your £15 million to them in the first place?

£1.5 Million -> Church

£1 Million -> Parents

£1 Million -> Brother

£1 Million -> Sister

£1 Million -> Parents-in-law

£3 Million -> Sisters-in-law

That leaves £8.5 Million for me. I'd buy a nice house in the country and do stuff that I like all day (surf the internet - livin' it up!).

Quit job. Go on holidays. Keep my mind active with hobbies.

Id do the following

Buy consoles of choice for all my mates

Buy a nice car, Aston Martin perhaps

Give my folk enough money to pay off the mortgage

Split 5 million between my family

Buy land and build a entertainment centre

Donate some of it to charity

Pass with the rest of the money, would have to think about that

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. If you're that concerned about poor people why not give your £15 million to them in the first place?

Islam regards interest as usury, and I tend to agree. And money is not the answer to poverty.

£1.5 Million -> Church

£1 Million -> Parents

£1 Million -> Brother

£1 Million -> Sister

That leaves £8.5 Million for me. I'd buy a nice house in the country and do stuff that I like all day (surf the internet - livin' it up!).

You might want to check your maths, 8.5 + 8.5 = 17, not 15.

"all i'm asking for is the opportunity to prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that money can't buy me happiness"

i'd wonder there the hell all that money came from... then i'd buy a house on the roof of the ghibli museum ^_^

I'd buy all my mates something of there choice under £10k.

Buy a huge house near the sea

A boat (Obviously, because i'm living next to the sea)

Learn to fly a gyrocopter, then buyy one of those

New Guitar(s)

New PC, a mega, super fast one.

A car

I'd randomly suprise a tramp by dropping about 10k of cash into his hat, do that afew times for a laugh.

Get a camel to ride and stuff.

You might want to check your maths, 8.5 + 8.5 = 17, not 15.

Maybe in your number system. I was using integer mod 2.

Alright, I was wrong.

so not supporting a ridiculous system like interest banking is wrong. a system that has helped crippled the third world. Compound interest has pratically made the third world subservants to the west.

Even in the west where it is a debt crisis we see the misery of interest. It is a system that is so illogical its unreal.

The only people who benefit from it are the rich.

£1.5 Million -> Church

£1 Million -> Parents

£1 Million -> Brother

£1 Million -> Sister

Why so much to your sister-in-law?

I'd live of the interest.

Exactly what I said. :)

I'd probably buy a massive bouncy castle too. No idea why, other than it might be fun.

Buy a 1 Million pound house, then probably become the author of this book;

517XECEZ2GL._AA240_.jpg

Buy a plane and then buy needles for the rest of the money and fly over a crowded area, last step drop needles.

And be the first person in the world to commit mass murder with needles

Go to subway, get a footling with EVERYTHING in it, jsut because i've always wanted to but they'd probably chargw me £40...

Also, all my mates would get a ps3, wii, elite 360 and HDTV