N-Europe

Super/Street Fighter IV

Dante

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Argh stupid Mad Catz! Looks like they've completely under supplied the SFIV fightpads across Europe and according to Play they'll be no new stock until June....JUNE!!!!

Grahh not impressed.

June?!?!?! Urgh :( I can't pull off charge moves with the 360 pad at all!

Sooo, 4 months wait or £56 for a Hori arcade stick (which is a rip-off btw, seen these as low as £35) at Play Asia. Nowhere in the country seems to have stock of any fight sticks/pads...

Got the game and my beautiful Chun-Li pad today and now that I have unlocked Cammy I am ready to take the fight online:yay:

Took me a few fights to get used to it but now that I have it really is the best fighting game ever. Fightpad is really responsive although I do find doing charge Super Combos (like Chun-Li's for example) a bit difficult to pull off sometimes because of the way the pad rolls around but other than that glad I got it with the game. Going to add all the 360 players so hopefully will get a few matches in over the weekend.

Seth's Ultra is... a pain in the arse. Does he really need to be any cheaper? He KO'd me when he was a single punch away from death using his Ultra. Twice. Got the hang of it though, he tried it TWICE in the SAME ROUND in my last game, 2nd time he got a Metsu to the back :p

Havent done the single player. Played abit today. Was fun. Dont think i will buy this though. Its very much the same SF we lovebut i doubt i will play this much after a week or so. Controls are a little easier and it doesnt look that great. Will delve in more.

Can we have like...Street Fighter nights now? It would be awesome, like. I know Danimal is up for it. Played some online matches tonight, was practically lag free, although there was a slight frame delay.

My only real complaint is that this game is fucking slow. Like, as slow as the original Street Fighter 2. *sigh* Bring on Street Fighter 4: Turbo.

On a mission tomorrow, gonna go find me an arcade stick. I've given up on getting one of the SF ones, so i'm gonna try and find an old Saturn/PSX/Xbox/Dreamcast stick and a cheapo 3rd party 360 controller. A bit of soldering later and i'm all sorted (hopefully).

Should set me back £30 tops and tide me over until i have the time and money to build one from scratch.